BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI
These bottles are the best when transitioning from breast to bottle. My son loved them the nippes were great for his size allowing him to grow with the different nipples. They also were not super expensive for a pack of two it was only about 5 or 6 bucks. But the best part was the whole bottle comes apart for easy cleaning.
Daisy P.
I absolutely LOVE MAM! Everything MAM! I've been using their product since day 1 & I've never been disappointed. I recommend MAM bottles to every mom, whether you're formula feeding, breast feeding, supplementing, or weaning! There products are AWESOME!
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
The only bottle my son would use! We tried over six different bottles before a friend told us to try these. He was exclusively breastfed until the day we tried these bottles. Now he takes a bottle at least once a day for his daddy. I desperately wanted them to have that connection and am so thankful these worked!
Brandi H.
Montgomery, AL
Mam bottles are the best! My son was in the nicu and was tube fed, he could not keep a bottle in his mouth when he was taken of the tube. I tried mam bottle and he took to it instantly!!! It made feeding time a breeze for him!! Thank you mam!! We could not have over come this hurdle without this product!
Christina M.
Trenton, GA
These are the only bottles my daughter will take. The flow is not too fast and eating is no problem at all. The nipple shape also helped going back and forth from nursing to bottle feeding. I'm giving four stars because they're only found in a couple of select stores and would like to find them in more.
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
We tried bottle after bottle, and my breastfed baby will only take this one while I'm gone! I originally got this bottle as a sample in the hospital, so I didn't for a second think this would be the one she would take. Shows what I know! The nipple is a lot different than other brands, and I think that's what makes the difference.
Lauren H.
Vidor, TX
These were the ONLY bottles my son would use. I loved that you could take the pieces apart and clean them and it was easy to put back together. The price point is excellent and a year later we are able to use the same bottles are they are still like new! I would recommend these to anyone.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bottles were a life saver. My daughter tried 4 other bottles and disliked all of them but then my mom suggested mam because I used them as a child and boy was she right. I used these while I was breastfeeding and my daughter did great. I recommended these to all moms with colicky babies.
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the first bottles my son would take (after 4 other kinds) we used them for about the first 8 months. They did great with decreasing colic. The downfall was the number of pieces. If the rubber ring is not placed correctly it can leak.
Chelsea O.
After trying literally EVERY bottle (Dr. Browns, Playtex, Medela, Tommee Tippee) we found these. My daughter would only take Mam pacifiers so when we discovered they made bottles I bought a 2 pack on a whim. They were LIFESAVERS! Not too many parts to clean, self sterilized in the microwave but most of all she would take them. We have become a HUGE mam family now. All their products are great!
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back