BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Toya H.
These bottles are pretty sturdy. And easy to clean! They don't leak at all. My daughter does well drinking them with little to no milk coming out of her mouth when drinking. The only thing I didn't like is that the slow flow nipple isn't really slow flow. She had to get used to the quicker flow of the nipple that came with it. When she's older, I will probably buy more of these. Love the purple color also!!
Katelynn O.
New Baltimore, MI
When my daughter was first born we had lots of bottles, weather it be from the baby shower or just samples from stores....we had a huge box after trying all of the bottles these mama's were what we chose to stick with. They work great for babies with a high sucking power! they stopped her from being able down so much air.
Stacy C.
Orlando, FL
After trying several bottles this bottle is the ONLY one my breastfed baby will accept. It was such a huge relief to be able to pump milk and leave the baby knowing he would be happy and content with a full belly! The price is on point as I was about to have to pay a lot more if he didn't accept this bottle! There are little holes through the bottom that allow the air to get out so baby doesn't swallow too much. Another plus is that the bottom and top come off this bottle making it much easier to clean! I can't say enough good things about this bottle!
Jackie L.
Omaha, NE
These bottles are great for my 5 month old. He doesn't spit up as much as he used to, and the colic has definitely improved. He loves the purple one I purchased with the little birdies so much that sometimes he smiles at it, which is why I had to add more to the collection! Only downside to these is the leaking. Make sure all parts are completely dry before you reassemble and prepare the milk!
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I was pregnant I remember doing hours (yes hours) of research on bottles, nipples and pacifiers that wouldn't hurt the growth of my baby's teeth. And this bottle and the MAM brand of pacifiers kept coming up! This bottle has worked amazing for us and I always recommend it. I even asked my dentist about it and he said he recommends this as well as the MAM pacifiers to parents!
Mollie S.
These were, by far, our favorite bottles. My daughter refused to take any other brand when she had to take a bottle instead of the breast. The bottle nipples work in the same manner as a breast nipple. The baby works at it the same way it would its mother. We were extremely happy with this and will buy more whenever we decide to have a 2nd child.
Nancy T.
Port Orchard, WA
I started using these with my first son after using the Playtex Ventair. I really liked the Playtex but noticed that with time the sealer in the bottom got loose and milk would leak out. so I bought the Mam Mam and so glad I did. I haven't had any problems with the bottom sealer getting loose, they clean well, and my son loved them. Now with my second son I bought the same ones and can't wait to use them when he is born. The price is great so these are a must!
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC
These bottles are the only ones that my son will suck. He love it. I've tried giving him so many different bottles but he only latched to Mam. I love them as well they are very easy too clean. The bottle also has its on steam cleaning. It has a measuring cup on the lid and its very great with keeping out the air. I highly recommend these bottles too anyone.
Ashley K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the design of the bottle and the shape of the nipple. With my son, we tried almost every bottle there is and he took to this bottle the best. They're priced very well also. My only complaint would be how many parts this bottle has compared to others. Overall, yes I would recommend this bottle.
Kearstin G.
we have tried about 8 bottles before trying the mam bottle. our doctor actually recommended the mam bottle to us after we found out our daughter was colic. this bottle worked like a charm. she was hesitant at first but after a few tries she took to it and didn't turn back. we went on to using their pacifiers as well as teether's.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back