BY MAM

April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this product in my target baby registry bag and super excited to put it to use. I've heard great things about this product and hoping the baby will love it too. The design is super cute and the pacifier doesn't seem too big for a baby's mouth.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
My daughter loved these Mam pacifiers and they were the only kind she would use. We had them in just about every color Mam makes. The only think I didn't like was that when we washed them, water would get inside the nipple part and we would have to squeeze it out. I think all pacifiers might do that though since they have to allow air in for the suction.
Stacie Y.
Garfield Hts, OH
2 pack pacifier was a great use! They're easy to clean and the nipple was perfectly shaped. Very affordable and located in Walmart or target. I got mine from Walmart. It definitely met my expectations. I'm overall satisfied with this product
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Our sons favorite brand of pacifers! we have them everywhere. He loves his paci and I love the cute designs on the pacifers. I highly recommend to everyone to try Mam. It also is cool because you can always find them on sale.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
I love the Mam pacifiers. They are all either of my two little ones ever would take. They are breathable, fit well, have age appropriate choices and adorable designs. I love the case that comes with the two pack as it's great for travel.
Ashley m.
Carbon hill, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the mam pacifiers. they are the only pacifier my first child would take she loved them so much and love all the different designs and colors
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
I tried every paci there udon the market and this is the only one my daughter will take. They come in different designs and colors which we love!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We are a MAM family all the way! I’ve spent a small fortune on their bottles and pacifiers but it’s been worth it. My son won’t use any other kind.
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are so cute and have even cuter designs that both girls and boys will love. The colors and pictures even match your little ones outfits!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby daughter loved this! She is a year now and doesn't use them, but I wouldn't choose any other product for my baby!
Shannon D.