Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Bethany B.
Love these! These were a big hit with both of my children, which were breastfed so it was really awesome! No confusion between feedings which made it even better. They have super cute styles and colors for both genders.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are the best pacifiers. I bought the clips to go along with the pacifiers. I had my son at a baby friendly hospital, and they were against pacifier. Giving him one was the best way to calm him down, because I didn't want him to suck on his hands. MAM is way better than Nuby. He has 9 MAM pacifiers and 2 Nuby, which he hates.
Alyx M.
Killeen, TX
We started my son off the the Soothies which were great, except they wouldn't stay in his mouth, not even with a Wubanub. I tried the MAM off my sisters recommendation and you can't get this thing out of his mouth now. It say in, and didn't cause any confusion. Definitely a great product!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
There are the only pacifiers my baby prefers. They were very easy for her to latch onto from birth on up. When I went to purchase more I was quite surprised by how affordable they were, as well as how many adorable prints and designs they had available.
Sharon D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
We absolutely love MAM pacifiers! It was an easy transition from nursing my two boys because of the soft silicone nipples. The nipples are perfectly shaped for the mouth which didn't cause any skin irritation like most do. Both my boys have perfect teeth!
Misty B.
Berea, KY
This is the only pacifier my breasted baby would take. We had trouble nursing at first and thought he had "nipple confusion". Turned out he had tongue and lip ties that made drinking from or sucking in a round nipple hard. The "flatter" shape of he MAM was perfect for him. I highly recommend it!
Lauren B.
Mams are the best pacifiers around! These are the only ones my daughter would take as a baby. So reasonably priced and cute designs, we never tried another brand.
ashley m.
I love these pacifiers! they are so cute, so many styles & colors to choose from. they are relatively cheap & i love how some come with a chain.
Sara B.
Aurora, IL
My baby loved them, it was affordable and great. Haven't lost any of them thanks to the bright colors. Definitely buying some for my next baby