BY MAM

Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Bethany B.
Love these! These were a big hit with both of my children, which were breastfed so it was really awesome! No confusion between feedings which made it even better. They have super cute styles and colors for both genders.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
There are the only pacifiers my baby prefers. They were very easy for her to latch onto from birth on up. When I went to purchase more I was quite surprised by how affordable they were, as well as how many adorable prints and designs they had available.
Sara B.
Aurora, IL
My baby loved them, it was affordable and great. Haven't lost any of them thanks to the bright colors. Definitely buying some for my next baby
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
Mam pacifiers are the only kind my daughter would take. I loved the smaller size for tiny babies. It didn't seem to cover her whole face.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Super cute and easy to use with just about any clip on holder. My twin boys were not big fans of these unfortunately.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
It was very rare that my son sucked on a pacifier. But when he did, these were the ONLY ones he would actually use.
Allie W.
Mams are the best binkies to use, especially if you're nursing! so close to the real thing lol
Lauren B.
Mams are the best pacifiers around! These are the only ones my daughter would take as a baby. So reasonably priced and cute designs, we never tried another brand.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert
These are great! Must have with your baby. We love MAM Products!!!! Cute designs and great quality