BY MAM

Haley L.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
There are the only pacifiers my baby prefers. They were very easy for her to latch onto from birth on up. When I went to purchase more I was quite surprised by how affordable they were, as well as how many adorable prints and designs they had available.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Super cute and easy to use with just about any clip on holder. My twin boys were not big fans of these unfortunately.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Love these! These were a big hit with both of my children, which were breastfed so it was really awesome! No confusion between feedings which made it even better. They have super cute styles and colors for both genders.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Aurora, IL
My baby loved them, it was affordable and great. Haven't lost any of them thanks to the bright colors. Definitely buying some for my next baby
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
It was very rare that my son sucked on a pacifier. But when he did, these were the ONLY ones he would actually use.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
Mam pacifiers are the only kind my daughter would take. I loved the smaller size for tiny babies. It didn't seem to cover her whole face.
ashley m.
ashley m.
I love these pacifiers! they are so cute, so many styles & colors to choose from. they are relatively cheap & i love how some come with a chain.
Amy r.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
Used these for my youngest daughter and she loved them. I appreciate the different patterns.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
We absolutely love MAM pacifiers! It was an easy transition from nursing my two boys because of the soft silicone nipples. The nipples are perfectly shaped for the mouth which didn't cause any skin irritation like most do. Both my boys have perfect teeth!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
We LOVE MAM!!!! they have so many styles and colors to choose from. They are the best! they don't break and last long.