Would you choose MAM over Avent?

Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I would. My son didn't like Avent. I'm also superficial and think the MAM pacifiers are 100000000x cuter.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
1 year, 6 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally would and I've had experience with both of the brands.
Christina S.
Christina S.
1 year, 6 months ago
I'm biased when it comes to this because I've been using MAM on my son since he was born. It's a very trustworthy, durable brand. Plus I feel MAM offers better benefits for my son's health. I don't concern myself with "cute designs" or just because "he doesn't have it". To me it's all about his health and MAM is always my go to. If you have any questions maybe try both brands and see what your child prefers. Hope this helps!