Brittney b.
Newark, DE

Dose anyone have a molding or rotting problem ???

Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
2 years, 7 months ago
No, I have not. They are of very sturdy design. The only way I see this happening is if they were left submerged in water too long too often
Christina G.
Christina G.
2 years, 9 months ago
No. Just make sure you wash them daily and boil/ sterilize them every once in a while. Let them air dry in the open, this should keep away any mold or rotting.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
3 years, 1 month ago
Never a problem ! And I used to use them to make milk pops for the baby when teaching
jamie b.
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I be never had that problem maybe just boil them once a day with the bottles a stuff
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
3 years, 3 months ago
I had a problem with my son's pacifiers molding, I ended up throwing them out!
amanda k.
amanda k.
Abington, MA
3 years, 4 months ago
These ones come with a little case thet you can use to sanitize them...super convinient
Heather B.
Heather B.
3 years, 5 months ago
Nope I always clean my daughters pacifiers on a regular basis