BY MAM #1 in Pacifiers

Includes 2 eco 2+ months pacifiers, 2 5 oz. & 2 8 oz. Mam anti-colic bottles. The pacifier features a curved shield for maximum comfort and a unique inner surface with air holes to allow baby's skin to breathe. The pacifier's nipple has the patented mam silk teat - no other silicone feels softer. The nipple is also symmetrically designed and ideal for baby's jaw development. The mam anti-colic bottles have patented base ventilation for smooth milk flow. The 5 oz. Bottles come with slow flow mam silk teat and the 8 oz. Bottles come with medium flow mam silk teat for an easy switch between mom and mam. The removable plastic... see more...

• Do you find yourself buying new MAM pacifiers just because of the...47 Answers
  • Would you choose MAM over Avent? 3 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy these? I have to travel a long way...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This was the only brand of pacifiers my son would take and I definitely recommend them to moms any time they ask what we prefer!" in 91 reviews
  • "I like that they come in cute designs and also the glow in the dark collection is great for finding the pacifier easily in the crib at night for my daughter." in 58 reviews
  • "These are the only pacifiers my son would take, we've tried numerous others like advent and gerber, but these are the ones he liked." in 41 reviews
  • "They have cute designs on some of them unfortunately this was just one of the brands we bought and our daughter wouldn't take . " in 35 reviews
  • "MAM was the only brand my daughter would use up until 9 months when she decided to steal her cousins." in 28 reviews
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
MAM was a new brand to me with my 2nd son. However, it has been the best pacifier. The shape is better than the other doe foot shapes. It's rounder like a nipple but wider so that it doesn't slip out. My 6 week old has a strong sucking reflex that makes him want to "comfort nurse" too often. This helps me have a break every now and then. He likes it, so I love it.
Cassandra M.
Norwalk, OH
Review for: 6+ more...
We love MAM pacifiers! My son would not take any other type of paci. We tried avent, nuk, dr browns, etc. But this is the only type he would take. It comes in a tiny box that you are able to add water and sterilize multiple times. I love the glow in the dark pacifiers because they are the easiest to find at night! It is our go-to baby shower gifts for other moms.
Maria S.
BRIGHTON, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
The only pacifiers my son will take. The shape is dentist-approved and I like that it can go into the mouth upside down or right side up! I have enough of these that we keep a stash both upstairs and downstairs. The price point is right-on and you can get them almost anywhere.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: 6+ more...
This is the only pacifier my son would use.  They are great quality, they wash and hold up well.  I'm not sure how they hold up in terms of price to other brands, but they do seem to be superior quality - especially the glow in the dark variety which is very handy.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Baby 0+ Blue Bottles And Gift 6-Pc. more...
This pacifier works wonders I just recently discovered the MAM products and I’m highly impressed by them they’re a little pricey but it’s worth it the pacifier fits perfectly in your child’s mouth. I would highly recommend this product to any parents
Bethany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only pacifiers my son will take! We tried 6 other brands before scoring with MAM, and now have a large collection of them. They are great quality, not too expensive, and cute designs! I recommend them to all my friends with newborns
Chelsea A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When registering for my daughter many years ago, my mom told me to no matter what put mam pacifiers on the list. These were by far her favorite, and most preferred pacifier. I have been recommending them to any new mom I come across. Recently, I have been watching my nephew, and he would refuse any and all pacifiers his mom would bring, so I went and bought him some mam's and he loves them!
Mikeyia Y.
Review for: 6+ more...
I breastfed both of my boys and people kept telling me not to use a pacifier. I ended up trying mam brand out and I had no issues nursing so I would recommend to any of my mommy friends!
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is the brand of pacifier my son loves they. are the only ones that he will take. the shape is the just what he likes but they are super good and he is happy with them i love the glow in the dark ones. are the best i can always find them at night and most of the time they come with the sterilizer case
Victoria K.
Review for: 6+ more...
Only paci my LO would take. After awhile it started falling out more, so we just kept moving up sizes. Some of them even have just a thin edge with a big gap to the actual paci instead of the big bulky sides, helps so much. If your having trouble finding one your lo will latch onto, I recommend this
Jennifer G.
Asheville, NC
Do you find yourself buying new MAM pacifiers just because of the adorable pictures on them, and not because your baby actually needs them?
Lydia M.
Rhome, TX
Where can you purchase this brand? I've never heard of them before but interested in finding a paci my LO likes!
Raven G.
Where can you buy these?
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
I wish that my daughter would take a pacifier. She seems to gag on most of them. Are these worth the money?
CG Vanessa C.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these come in bigger nipples?