MaltO Meal Malt-O Meal Hot Wheat Cereal, Original, 18 oz uploaded by crystal m.

BY MALTO MEAL #58 in Hot Cereal

• Does this product have a bitter taste?1 Answers
  • I have never had wheat cereal, is it good or for people with an a...1 Answers
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I grew up eating this (I'm 18) my grandma (the one who introduced me to it) would sprinkle brown sugar on top and pour in a little milk and a dash of cinnamon. Now I make it for myself the same exact way. Delicious, healthy, my favorite breakfast.
My absolute favorite option for breakfast comfort food if I'm not feeling well or if the weather is bad. This is the sticks to your ribs kind of food you want when you need a meal that will last for hours.
crystal m.
San Antonio , TX
My abuela (grandmother) woukd make this for me and my siblings. With just thr right amount of butter and sugar with a slice of toast on the side would nake my mornings so much better.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I really like Malt O Meal and have been eating it for at least 15 years. I like that it only takes a couple of minutes to make and it's pretty filling. I usually eat 1 1/2 or 2 servings. I like to add a splash of milk , a sprinkle of cinnamon and a spoon of brown sugar to mine. It makes a hearty breakfast for me. I eat this more so in the fall and winter months.
Nosipho  M.
White Plains , NY
I grew up eating cream of wheat and I just love this porridge !! It comes out so nice and creamy and tastes really good
Glenda B.
Love this product ..great that my kids love it too!!..greT health product for the whole family!! Great as a snack too!
Amanda S.
My favorite!!!!
I've always eaten this when I was little bitty! my grandmother would spoil me with some of this!
Rachel C.
Great product. My little one loves it and it's easy to prepare and good for her.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Ashley W.
I grew up on this stuff my mom always makes it the best. It was always a perfect cold day pick me up that warmed us one cold mornings and kept us full till lunch. I can never make it as good as she did but I know the directions are easy to follow on the back of the box. If you are looking for a deli sous meal that is warm, sweet, and great on the wallet give this a try. I highly recommend.
Lucy R.
Foodie Expert
Does this product have a bitter taste?
Briana H.
Burlington, WI
I have never had wheat cereal, is it good or for people with an acquired taste?