Maltesers® Chocolates

1.46 oz. (41.39g)

1 serving/pack

210 calories/serving

INGREDIENTS
SUGAR, SKIM MILK, COCOA BUTTER, GLUCOSE SYRUP SOLIDS, CHOCOLATE, LACTOSE, BARLEY MALT EXTRACT, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OIL, PALM KERNEL OIL), MILKFAT, LESS THAN 2% - SOY LECITHIN, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, LEAVENING (MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM BICARBONATE, BAKING SODA), WHEAT SYRUP, PECTIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.

DIETARY SUITABILTY
Kosher Dairy, ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK, WHEAT AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN EGG.

[product:mars-inc-mars-candy-maltesers] Does anyone know where to buy White Chocolate Maltesers in the UK?❤️😍🍫Xx
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off the Maltesers first lol
I have always wanted to try these! But i can't find them anywere are they only in the UK? They look so much tastier than whopers. I hate whopers!
Start your review of Maltesers® Chocolates!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Maltesers® Chocolates uploaded by Kellen H.
Thanks to a friend from the UK! She sent this for me and my family to try! It’s so tasty and we can’t stop eating it! I’m so thankful for her to let me sample it! I hope I can find this in the US! If so, I would so buy this!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m normally not a fan of malt flavored anything but these are actually pretty good and I like them a lot
Janett J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An other amazing option for parties or harvest festival, halloween you name it. I find this bag in my local Rite aid store. Each little bag contain 4 small balls of surprise lol
Rasha I.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Costco
My all time favorite chocolate, it hard to find it anywhere. I was lucky to find the big size at Coscto since crave it alot. I use to eat it when I was back home and I'm so happy that I found it here. It's really good amount for the price and yes i recommend it to everybody 😄
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I like these but depending on my taste and mood. They are times when I really enjoy it and others I rather have something else.
Grettel G.
Chicago
These are so delicious! They remind me of Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls but I have a feeling that they taste a little better. They’re an affordable price, and they take some getting used to. I’d recommend these completely! They’re so good!
Zineb Y.
Troutman, NC
This is hands down the best malt balls ever made. Shouldn’t even compare to any other one. It is unfortunately hard to find then but once you try them, you will not be able to stop. The taste is simply delicious. The crunch is divine. The after taste is just perfect. This is one of my favorite candies ever.
Joy P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Maltesers® Chocolates uploaded by Joy P.
Maltersers [product:mars,-inc.-mars-candy-maltesers] hard to find in alaska! But I just love them they are so light but crunch at same time. They taste like whoppers but softer in the mouth with more miler chocolate covering!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,189 reviews
These are so good the chocolate melts in your mouth they are less harder than whoopers!I can't believe how good these are.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Maltesers® ChocolatesMaltesers® Chocolates They are sooo gooddd They are small small ball shaped chocoloates Covered with milk chocolate and inside is malt melted 😍😍 malt cravings are satisfied 😋😋😋not too sweet but right for my tastebuds☺☺😋😋️️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sophie M.
il y a 3 ans
Maltesers® Chocolates Does anyone know where to buy White Chocolate Maltesers in the UK?❤️😍🍫Xx
Sophie J. il y a 3 mois
I’m sure Homebargins had them last time I was in there
Mayar M.
Cairo
il y a 4 ans
Maltesers® Chocolates Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate, 46g (Pack of 24) Chocolate is my oxygen literally 🍫🍫❤
Rita B. il y a 4 ans
I love Twix too
Marium S.
Baton Rouge, LA
il y a 4 ans
I have been dying to grab Maltesers® Chocolates since I have heard that they have been launched in United States I tried to find them almost every where in my local Costco to Walmart to target did you guys got yours? These are only available at targets website :(
Courtney R. il y a 4 ans
World market is probably your best bet