BeveragesSodaMalta
India Malt Beverage Soda, 56 oz (Pack of 3)

Malta India Malt Beverage Soda, 56 oz (Pack of 3)

by Malta

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malta India Malt Beverage Soda, 56 oz (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Lynnette D.
My absolute favorite, I grew drinking this and prefer it over Vita Malt but unfortunately I can't find it over here in France. I like to put ice cream in my Malta and it's so good. When I go back home to the islands this will be one of the first things i pick up. Nothing says home like a Malta India.
Alis V.
Malta India Malt Beverage Soda, 56 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Alis V.
Purchased at: Publix
The best Puerto Rican Malta hands down! It’s the same drink you will find in the island and it goes perfect with sancocho aka Caribbean stew!
Yelitza S.
Greer
Picked this up from a bodega in Spanish Harlem. I wanted to taste this strange beverage that all the Dominicans in my neighborhood seemed to love. Poured in a shaker. A: Pours a deep, dark brown with a mocha head. Looks somewhat like an underattentuated stout. S: Smells like the sticky saccharine scents I assume would come out of a powder sugar factory. Sweet, sticky and altogether unpleasant.  T: Those scents I couldn't put a finger on come through in the taste. Damn! Tastes like molasses. Seriously. Straight-up molasses/maple syrup Cuvée cut with agave and sugarcane juice. Just ridiculously sweet and cloying.  D: Mouthfeel is full and creamy, but it just serves to make the experience a little nastier. Can't finish this. This belongs on top of ice cream, not in a glass. Overall: It's not beer folks, it can't be. This tastes like the dark toxic runoff from Willy Wonka's factory. Useful for inducing immediate onset diabetes or keeping 7-year-olds awake for weeks...not really fit for consumption.
Katiria J.
Shreveport, LA
Que Rico!! I love to drink Malta on a hot summer day its so refreshing and delicious!!!
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
My favorite brand of Malta love this one. It doesn't have a weird after taste like some do.
Yomaira B.
Charlotte, NC
My little niece is in love with this mata india, she drinks it every day and to be honest i love it too since i was a little girl, my Dad use to buythis for me all the time and also used to mix it with condence milk, sooo gooood.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
I really really love Malta India I'm addict to it taste really good for me you should try it if you don't like it at least you try it your self

Looking for your answer?