Malt-O-Meal® Tootie Fruities® Cereal

by Malt O Meal

Sweetened multi-grain cereal with natural fruit flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malt-O-Meal® Tootie Fruities® Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
Malt-O-Meal® Tootie Fruities® Cereal uploaded by hojaydith A.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My little ones love this colorful cereal, the truth is that I have also eaten it and it is super rich, it is very sweet and crunchy and with milk it is delicious
Jessica Z.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Safeway
These are a great alternative to fruit loops that are cheaper and taste the same. I don’t buy unhealthy cereal all that often but if this is on sale I will splurge and get it for my kids sometimes. I like that Malt-O-Meal makes cheaper replicas of popular cereals.
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
Taste very close to Foot Loops. It has less sugar than the leading brand. My kids love it. I only gave it 4 Stars because it’s still a sugary cereal.
Stefani T.
Oceanside, CA
THE BEST snack for my picky 1 year old! I can eat a filling bowl for breakfast and he has his snack on the go! We buy one every 2-3 weeks. It really lasts.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
My family loves all varieties of this brand but especially like this. flavor. It reminds us of name brands but it is more affordable.

Looking for your answer?