BY MALT O MEAL

Wholesome and nutritious. Tootie Fruities are made from wholesome multi-grains and natural fruit flavors, plus 12 essential vitamins and minerals. They’re naturally cholesterol free, low in fat and have 0 grams trans fat. see more...

Erica C.
Foodie Expert
The only cereal we buy. Great on price and it taste the same as the name brand in the box. We are currently working on a bag of this at home.
Alisia A.
red bluff, CA
Foodie Expert
makes a great snack. I'm eating it with no milk while I watch a movie with the kids. bright colors and cheaper than name brand.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
iris s.
Wittensville, KY
very crunchy fruity great for breakfast or for a good snack the price is very reasonable they don't get that soggy in milk
Cassidy T.
Tifton, GA
Concidering this is a generic cereal, it's so good! We are huge cereal eaters and we enjoy this one very very much!
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
Foodie Expert
They are just as good and cheaper than the name brand (which comes in a much smaller size), but they have a little too much sugar for my household.
Amy S.
Washougal, WA
My kids and I love tootie fruities. Always a must have for breakfast choices! Super affordable price and the resealable bag makes life much easier with kids!
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
These are good! Better price and bigger bag than the name brand. The bag is sealable which helps it last longer than boxed brand.
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
Foodie Expert
My kids love these!! I love them because they are cheaper than getting name brand fruit loops so I can save some money without sacrificing taste.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
Foodie Expert
These things are just as good and the name brand but a lot cheaper. There are really good. Nieces love them