BY MALT O MEAL

Sweetened multigrain cereal with all natural fruit flavors. see more...

Malt-O-Meal® Tootie Fruities® Cereal 12.5 oz. ZIP-PAK®
  • "They're just as tasty as the name brand cereals, but my adult stomach can't handle them like I used to! " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend these for breakfast." in 1 review
cassie r.
Foodie Expert
These are great for the price! My kids go through tons of cereal so very affordable! As for me i need the real deal froot loops but the kids cant tell the difference!
brenda a.
Foodie Expert
Very affortable and the bag is huge. My kids are very picky eaters and they love it. They cant even find the difference between the Fruit Loops brand.
Nick M.
Arlington, TX
I love Tootie Fruties! Just as good, if not better, than the name brand for a fraction of the price! I highly recommend these for breakfast.
Kayla G.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
For a cheap off brand alternative, these actually aren't too bad. Can't tell the difference between these and actual fruit loops
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Jami N.
Evansville, IN
Love these! The flavors r spot on, no need to buy more expensive brand. You get way more for your buck with these!
Medie X.
It's very inexpensive and taste amazing! I love how you get so much for the price you're paying!
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
The cheaper alternative to Fruit Loops with all the flavor! My mother gets these for my kid brothers and they love them.
Mariane F.
Luzerne , PA
As a kid, the only cereal my parents would buy us were the big ol bags of Malt O Meal cereals. They're just as tasty as the name brand cereals, but my adult stomach can't handle them like I used to!