BY MALT O MEAL

Warning: The contents of this package are delicious and easy on your wallet!They said it couldn't be done, but we've been doing it for nearly a century. Back in 1919, we created Malt-O-Meal® cereals as a high quality, yet affordable way to feed your family a delicious and nutritious breakfast. As much as the world has changed, our approach to a better breakfast at a better price remains the same...• We make great tasting cereals with flavors your whole family will love.• High quality ingredients (and never any high fructose corn syrup) make it easy to serve up a fun and satisfying breakfast every day. It's a smarter way to start the day!• We are always looking for better ways to make a better breakfast at a better price for your family.Malt-O-Meal cereals bring you great tasting, premium products at a fair price. what else can we say? The proof is in your hands. see more...

Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the texture of the bran flakes. Sometimes I just eat the bran and not the raisins, because I don't like how much sugar there is. It's great as a snack or in trail mix!
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I love all Malt O Meal cereals. They seem to have more sweetness than the name brands. I am a sucker for sugar!
Ashley Z.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Big fan of malt of.melt cereals. My kids love the cereal and I love the price vs other brands. :-)
Nilmarie C.
I cannot get enough of this cereal! i buy it every time i go to the store!!
Ash F.
Antelope, CA
Foodie Expert
Great taste I eat this cereal pretty regularly it has just enough sweetness to it.
Erica G.
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to morning breakfast. I'm pretty sure everyone loves these things.