Malt-O-Meal Original Hot Wheat Cereal uploaded by Janine E.

BY MALT O MEAL

Malt-O-Meal
Original
Quick cooking hot wheat cereal
Good source of folic acid calcium & iron see more...

Buy on Target*
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Foodie Expert
This is always in my house. I have always had a problem with being able to eat breakfast and ever since I was a kid this is one of the only things I was able to handle in the morning. I wasn't picky, I have always had a stomach condition and this food is perfect for my strict diet. One box make a lot of bowls so I would say it's a great deal. Try making it with coconut milk :)
Jasmine G.
Foodie Expert
Omg I'm addicted to this stuff and love the taste and texture!! It's super healthy for you too so that's an added bonus for me! I add a hint of vanilla flavor and sugar it's beyond perfect for breakfast and works to keep me full!
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
This has been a childhood favorite and when I have my kids, I will most likely feed this to them for breakfast. Hot and hearty, this breakfast cereal is one of the best I have ever tasted with the chocolate flavored malt o meal being the best. Good ceral and good price for the weight.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this! Such a great breakfast meal, I bought mine at my local grocery store, I usually eat it when I feel like it but it's super easy to make and it taste great with sugar and honey definitely would buy it again.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff brings back the childhood! It's so good and easy to make, while at the same time giving you many vitamins& 5g of protein in a serving! This stuff is amazing w brown sugar and milk❤️ recommended
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Cathy F.
Kingsville , TX
Foodie Expert
This brings back so many childhood memories. I ate this my entire childhood & still eat it now. Yum
Janine E.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff. Use to have this all the time in daycare as a kid. I love eating it with milk.
Crystal C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Foodie Expert
Super easy to make in the morning. Tastes great with a little milk, butter and brown sugar
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Can't believe there's are no previous reviews on this. I couldn't tell you how many years I've been eating this but I LOVE it