BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Mom's best naturals mallow oats cereal 12-oz.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
Foodie Expert
This cereal is very affordable and has less sugar than some other cereals that offer marshmallows inside. I really love the taste and will buy again
Kora L.
Kora L.
This cereal is so good! It tastes just like Lucky Charms! Also, it's great that this cereal is all natural. They are at Sprout's and when they have a sale, it's only $2.50 a box!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I bought a box of these on sale and loved them! The cereal is lightly sweetened and the little marshmallows are delicious. You also get the benefits of whole grains, no cholesterol and being low fat.
Jeanne H.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
These are sooo good! They are affordable and way better than lucky charms and the box is made out of recycled products and made with renewable energy, literally my fav cereal ever! A++
Jo F.
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
These are great tasting and my son loves them. Everyone in my family eats them. I even give these to my nephews.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
This cereal makes me so happy. It's healthy and delicious. It makes a great dry breakfast cereal.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I brought these for my five year old who loved lucky charms and he prefers these. They are healthier than lucky charms and tastier.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I got these on sale last week, and they are really good. The cereal is a little pricey for me, since cereal doesn't last long in my house, but it's worth pick up when it's on special.