BY MALT O MEAL

Contains the goodness of 11 essential vitamins and minerals Rich in whole grain Pour fresh resealable spout Excellent source of fiber see more...

Ashley S.
I find that all of Malt-O-Meal cereals are much better than their bigger name brand counterparts. The frosting on the cereal stays on it instead of completely dissolving into the milk like Frosted Mini Wheats. Price is great as well.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
My husband is a big fan of the name brand product and I grabbed this one day and he said they have a great taste. He said he could not tell the difference in the two. Also the price is cheaper than the name brand! That is always a plus!
Michelle M.
Gilbert, AZ
I was never a fan of those huge wheat bricks, but love wheat cereal, so mini spooners are perfect, and a little added sweetness is nice too!
Nichole D.
Love this brand of cereal. They always taste comparable to the name brand and you get more for your money with the packaging that they use.
Kenna T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite cereal! I have always thought it was better than the Kellogg’s brand. It tastes better and is a better value.
Valerie S.
Huntington, WV
My family loves these better than Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats, hands down! The quality is great and is very budget friendly.
Nick M.
Arlington, TX
This is my go to cereal! It's perfectly sweet while also being good and rich in whole grains. It's the perfect combination!
Brandy m.
Mc Kee, KY
My family loves this cereal and its a healthier cereal we love when it sets in the milk for a few min.. Great cereal
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Love love love them.. I'm not big on cereal but if I do eat it this is the brand I eat. Must say they taste amazing.
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
I never tried this but I wonder how it taste and if it's goid or not. It looks really good. I'm