BY MALT-O-MEAL CEREAL

Cindy O.
East Haddam, CT
MaltoMeal my go to cereal brand, they have so many choices!!! One of my favorites is Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys 28oz the flavor is great & I love the marshmallows!!! Try them for yourself, one bag and you'll be sold. Great value too!!!
Brandi B.
Tulsa , OK
This cereal actually tastes better than the real deal lucky charms. My children love it and its not filled with a bunch of sugar. This cereal is good for the heart
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
I like this cereal - I make rice krispy treats out of this cereal and it’s great quality. I bought this at Winco Foods. It’s healthy and I only eat it every so often. Would recommend to others - big size for a great price.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
My kids really love this cereal 😀 I don't see any difference between the taste/quality of this cereal and the Lucky Charms brand. With Marshmallow Mateys, you get a larger bag for less money.
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
Tastes better than the original "name brand" un my opinion and my daughter doesn't know the difference. Sure, it's not the healthiest breakfast but nobody's perfect.
Heather T.
Colfax, LA
This a good cereal. The packaging is great, its also cheap. The bag I resealable which is great if you have small children. Malt O Meal Marshmallow Mateys 28oz
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Ok guys just because they aren't a name brand doesn't mean it doesn't taste good. They are practically Lucky Charms in disguise. You just get way way more for less the price. Walmart has these along with other types of off brand cereal you know and love.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Love this cereal, it's a good taste for a good price, much like lucky charms but you get much more for your money, the packaging is a little hard to work with sometimes with kids, but other then that i love it. i usually get this at Walmart.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
These are alright, but I prefer the real Lucky Charms to this. You get more for your money, but the cereal tastes a little more like cardboard to me. The marshmallows are on par with taste.
Jadie H.
Bemidji, MN
My favorite and I love how much product you receive for such a great price! And with all the variety it makes it hard to buy another brand!