BY MALT O MEAL

MOM Brands®We're family owned and we put families first.Million Bowls®Fighting hunger with every bowl.Nice to meet you! We are... MOM Brand's. see more...

• "I love the chocolate milk in the bowl too" in 1 review
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
Love these though I don't know whats in them that kinda makes me sick but I still eat them the yummy way they flavor milk. They aren't too hard when they're dry and don't fall apart when they get mushy/saturated with the milk. Not too chocolatey ann perks for being chocolate and not chocolate covered, sheesh I hate it when the milk washes of the chocolate and you can see that the actual cereal is that yellow/off white color.
Jane D.
I love the malt o meal generic brand cereals. I get more for my money and i get to giggle at the names. I cant tell the difference between this and name name brand. the cereal itself is chocolaty and delish. it doest turn the milk chocolate too.
Julie R.
Peru, IN
I get these quite often at my local Kroger grocery store. Great price for a great tasting chocolaty cereal. I'd recommend anyone to try these over the name brand coco puffs. They're delicious.
Farzana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't love chocolate. I love these and they taste good. Great for morning breakfast even though I eat them when I have nothing to eat from the fridge or I am just bored.
Heather R.
Fayetteville, NC
I am not a fan of this knock off brand of cocoa puffs. They do not taste the even close to the same. To me these taste like they have pepper in them. The price is great though, if you are not used to cocoa puffs.
B B.
Oh the nostalgia! These got me through my broke college years and tasted good enough for me to momentarily forget that I could barely afford the milk to mix in.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
Tastes just like the real thing and are so much cheaper. I was worried about buying the big bag but they do not get stale. Had the big bag for several months!
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
I prefer Coco Roos over any other chocolate cereal because I'm a mom who likes more bang for her buck and the kids don't know the difference!😀
Karla H.
Kingsville, TX
I love these cereal!! they taste basically exactly like cocoa puffs but they're cheaper! so you get to save a little! lol :) I recommend
Billie W.
I like this cereal because I use to talk it when I was a child and I do recommend this cereal to anyone do went to try new cereal.
Billie W.
Would you buy this cereal.
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
Is this cereal too sweet?