Malt O Meal Malt-O-Meal Coco Roos Cereal 17.7 oz

by Malt O Meal

MOM Brands®We're family owned and we put families first.Million Bowls®Fighting hunger with every bowl.Nice to meet you! We are... MOM Brand's.

Is this cereal too sweet?
Would you buy this cereal.
Start your review of Malt O Meal Malt-O-Meal Coco Roos Cereal 17.7 oz!
Product Highlights
I love the chocolate milk in the bowl tooin reviews
Megan C.
Gold Bar, WA
Malt O Meal Malt-O-Meal Coco Roos Cereal 17.7 oz uploaded by Megan C.
Purchased at: Safeway
This yummy delicious cereal does not last long in our house at all! We end up buying several bags at a time because my girls all love it, and so do the adults. It ends up being a snack, a meal, and sometimes a dessert too. Good stuff!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
Tastes just like the real thing and are so much cheaper. I was worried about buying the big bag but they do not get stale. Had the big bag for several months!
Jane D.
I love the malt o meal generic brand cereals. I get more for my money and i get to giggle at the names. I cant tell the difference between this and name name brand. the cereal itself is chocolaty and delish. it doest turn the milk chocolate too.
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
Love these though I don't know whats in them that kinda makes me sick but I still eat them the yummy way they flavor milk. They aren't too hard when they're dry and don't fall apart when they get mushy/saturated with the milk. Not too chocolatey ann perks for being chocolate and not chocolate covered, sheesh I hate it when the milk washes of the chocolate and you can see that the actual cereal is that yellow/off white color.
Amanda B.
They're great my 4 yr old loves them and will eat bowl after bowl of them.
They're great my 4 yr old loves them and will eat bowl after bowl of them.
Nosipho  M.
Westport, CT
I've recently discovered these, I don't really like them with milk I use them for recipes they are so great
Farzana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn't love chocolate. I love these and they taste good. Great for morning breakfast even though I eat them when I have nothing to eat from the fridge or I am just bored.
Julie R.
Peru, IN
I get these quite often at my local Kroger grocery store. Great price for a great tasting chocolaty cereal. I'd recommend anyone to try these over the name brand coco puffs. They're delicious.
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
I prefer Coco Roos over any other chocolate cereal because I'm a mom who likes more bang for her buck and the kids don't know the difference!😀