BY MALT O MEAL

Malt o meal cinnamon toasters cereal 24.4 oz see more...

Emily A.
Helper, UT
My kids love this cereal. We love cinnamon cereal!! I just wish it had less sugar. We love that it is whole wheat :) Yum, Yum!
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
I definitely like these. They are a little more cinnamony and sugary then the name brand!
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
The taste is definitely on point with Cinnamon Toast Crunch. We love this cereal. It's definitely a win in my house.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
These taste just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! No lie they're the exact same. Once difference I did notice though was that it has more of a honey taste at the beginning. I purchased this at superior grocers
Katie M.
Oswego, IL
Pretty good but its all sugar ! i prefer cheerios or coco puffs with soy milk !
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
This cereal is surprisingly very good. Ive never been one for "off brands" but i gave it a chance. I enjoyed that it isnt loaded with sugar. I just it had a bit more of a cinnamon flavor.
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
Malt o Meal's version is just as tasty as the other name brand. the bags are a bit of a hassle, though, because you can't stand them up with your cereal boxes.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I like this brand and how affordable they are. The only con I have with this product is the flavor isn't as flavorful as the name brand. It's a good cereal though, and I'm likely to buy again.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Nikki S.
Fairview, WV
Review for: Malt-O-Meal® Zip-Pak® more...
Malt O Meal is my go to cereal brand! I love how much cereal you get for the price! I get this cereal every time I grocery shop at Walmart. They are as good or better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch in my honest opinion. My daughter loves these as well!

Walmart