BY MALT O MEAL

Malt o meal cinnamon toasters cereal 24.4 oz see more...

kitty O.
I love the malt o meal brand. i use to spend to much money buying cereals. Now i use malt o meal it has great taste , different choices and they are not expensive...I also like the packaging it keeps the cereal fresh. ANd the amount of vcereal in a bag is very good..
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
This cereal is surprisingly very good. Ive never been one for "off brands" but i gave it a chance. I enjoyed that it isnt loaded with sugar. I just it had a bit more of a cinnamon flavor.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
These taste just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! No lie they're the exact same. Once difference I did notice though was that it has more of a honey taste at the beginning. I purchased this at superior grocers
Stephanie M.
I have these in my pantry in the smaller size. It tastes exactly like the more expensive national brand. My son loves cinnamon and so do I, so finding these surely saves money over the long term.
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
Malt o Meal's version is just as tasty as the other name brand. the bags are a bit of a hassle, though, because you can't stand them up with your cereal boxes.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Really good cereal. My kids love it. It taste just like General Mills brand of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, except it's cheaper and you get more. Love this brand.
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
I really love these. They have a lot of cinnamon. They are light and sweet. They are good with or without milk so you can eat them as a snack.
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
Love love loveeeee malt-o-meal products, cheaper than General mills and tastes just as good! Couldn't tell the difference among the two.
Daphne W.
This is everybody's favorite cinnamon cereal in our house. The bigger the bag of it the better. It does taste great (even to snack on).
Leslie S.
My kids love Malt-O-Meal Malt O Meal Cinnamon Toasters Cereal and I love the price! It's much like cinnamon toast crunch.

back