BY MALT O MEAL

Malt o meal cinnamon toasters cereal 24.4 oz see more...

Stephanie M.
I have these in my pantry in the smaller size. It tastes exactly like the more expensive national brand. My son loves cinnamon and so do I, so finding these surely saves money over the long term.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
Malt o Meal's version is just as tasty as the other name brand. the bags are a bit of a hassle, though, because you can't stand them up with your cereal boxes.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
Really good cereal. My kids love it. It taste just like General Mills brand of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, except it's cheaper and you get more. Love this brand.
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
I really love these. They have a lot of cinnamon. They are light and sweet. They are good with or without milk so you can eat them as a snack.
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
Love love loveeeee malt-o-meal products, cheaper than General mills and tastes just as good! Couldn't tell the difference among the two.
Daphne W.
This is everybody's favorite cinnamon cereal in our house. The bigger the bag of it the better. It does taste great (even to snack on).
Leslie S.
My kids love Malt-O-Meal Malt O Meal Cinnamon Toasters Cereal and I love the price! It's much like cinnamon toast crunch.
Kaitlyn P.
Bethany, MO
The cereal is great. I love the amount of sugar on it. The only thing is it gets soggy very fast. But all in all a great cereal.
Emily A.
Helper, UT
My kids love this cereal. We love cinnamon cereal!! I just wish it had less sugar. We love that it is whole wheat :) Yum, Yum!
Wayne S.
Indianapolis, IN
Very similar but not identical to cinnamon toast crunch but a decent knock off.

Good price, large quantity. Well buy .again.