BY MALT O MEAL

Malt o meal cinnamon toasters cereal 24.4 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Nikki S.
Fairview, WV
Review for: Malt-O-Meal® Zip-Pak® more...
Malt O Meal is my go to cereal brand! I love how much cereal you get for the price! I get this cereal every time I grocery shop at Walmart. They are as good or better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch in my honest opinion. My daughter loves these as well!
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
This cereal takes really nice it tastes like a yum is really yummy I would recommend this to everyone and the flavor of it is really nice it is really crunchy but I don't like how we get so soggy so fast
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Malt-O-Meal® Zip-Pak® more...
Honestly, I would take this over the name brand version, any day! The value is incredible and it tastes just the same as the original, with a larger size and a better price. This is amazing and worth every penny!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My son and step daughter love this cereal. It the same thing as cinnamon toast crunch it's just cheaper. The malt o meal cereal bags seem to last longer than the boxed cereal.
Melissa B.
Review for: Malt-O-Meal® Zip-Pak® more...
I prefer the Malt-O-Meal Cinnamon Toasters over Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The texture and flavor I think is better. Good in milk but also easy to throw in a ziploc bag and take as a snack on the go. Delicious.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I like this brand and how affordable they are. The only con I have with this product is the flavor isn't as flavorful as the name brand. It's a good cereal though, and I'm likely to buy again.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I love the Cinnamon Toasters cecerealIts so good. I literally always make sure I have this cereal in my cabinet. Its just as good if not better than cinnamon toast crunch. The packaging is so big it usually last me quite a while which for the price is pretty amazing!
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I like this cereal. It is a pretty good substitute for cinnamon toast crunch and a little bit cheaper. The bag though is sometimes a pain to get into. We sometimes accidentally rip it past the zipper so it won't seal all the way so our cereal we have to place a clip on it so the cereal stays fresh.
Katie L.
Fort Hood, TX
I have been buying Malt-O-Meal cereals for some time now and haven't noticed any difference in the taste or quality between them and the name brands. I like the greater quantity with the Malt-O-Meal products (so that you don't have to purchase them as often as the name brands); also, the bag is zip-recloseable to keep the cereal fresh, and when the bag is empty, it can be recycled for trash, kitchen scraps or grease as it's air- and water-tight. Win-win all around
kitty O.
I love the malt o meal brand. i use to spend to much money buying cereals. Now i use malt o meal it has great taste , different choices and they are not expensive...I also like the packaging it keeps the cereal fresh. ANd the amount of vcereal in a bag is very good..