BY MALT O MEAL

Malt-O-Meal: Cereal Honey Graham Squares, 33 Oz: As much calcium as an 8 ounce glass of milk Includes other ingredients like vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D 33 ounce bag see more...

Sherry H.
EL PASO, TX
This is better than the orinial version!! For years I refuse to buy this brand because I thought is wasn't gonna be as good but oh boy I was so wrong!! I can't stop buying it
Kelsey W.
These are so good and they taste just like Golden Grahams!! And you even get double the amount of cereal for like the same price! Like how awesome is that?! They don't even taste like a cheap brand at all and it's definitely worth the money to try this brand for sure!
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
Yes! I love this cereal, it's a delicious knock off of Golden Grahams. They are a great price, and a great quality. I use the giant bag to make my special s'mores bars.
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
These are very tasty and sweet! I love the big package and most of all the reasonable price! I eat these about 3 times a week and couldn't imagine ever buying another brand again.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Taste almost exactly like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bet you couldn't tell a difference in a taste test. Totally cheaper and sooo much more that'll last longer.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
One of my all time favorite cereals as a child. Even now as an adult I sometime grab these for myself and my children. The flavor is so yummy!
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
This cereal is one of my favorites, in fact I have a bag in my cupboard as I review it..my 2 year old loves eating it dry and with milk
Tayler W.
Fullerton , CA
This brand of cereal taste just as good as the name brand cereals. Save your money and go with malt o meal. You won't regret it.
Casey C.
We love these! They're good for just a bowl of cereal, but we make cereal bars with them a lot, too. Great for a quick desert!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Ryashia M.
How do you eat these
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Who else uses these crushed up for other baking needs?