BY MALT O MEAL

Malt-O-Meal: Cereal Honey Graham Squares, 33 Oz: As much calcium as an 8 ounce glass of milk Includes other ingredients like vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D 33 ounce bag see more...

Kelsey W.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and they taste just like Golden Grahams!! And you even get double the amount of cereal for like the same price! Like how awesome is that?! They don't even taste like a cheap brand at all and it's definitely worth the money to try this brand for sure!
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Katoria H.
Seaboard , NC
Foodie Expert
These are very tasty and sweet! I love the big package and most of all the reasonable price! I eat these about 3 times a week and couldn't imagine ever buying another brand again.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Taste almost exactly like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bet you couldn't tell a difference in a taste test. Totally cheaper and sooo much more that'll last longer.
Casey C.
Foodie Expert
We love these! They're good for just a bowl of cereal, but we make cereal bars with them a lot, too. Great for a quick desert!
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
I love malt o meal cereals! The price is so much less than big box brands and the taste is on point!
Joleen a.
Kirkland, WA
Taste rivals their name brand name counterparts so you wont be sacrifing taste in order to get a good deal
Tamara L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Kids love the taste I love the price!! Win win in my book! I prefer this brand over most name brands
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite cereals as a child. Even now as an adult I sometime grab these for myself and my children. The flavor is so yummy!
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
Foodie Expert
This cereal is one of my favorites, in fact I have a bag in my cupboard as I review it..my 2 year old loves eating it dry and with milk
Ryashia M.
How do you eat these
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
Who else uses these crushed up for other baking needs?