Add a Photo

Malt O Meal Golden Puffs 34-Oz.

Malt o meal golden puffs 34-oz.
Photos (2)
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, Mo

This cereal is great as well cereal but it also good by itself. I catch myself opening the bag and eating straight out of it. The whole house enjoys it.
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX

This is a classic! Pretty high in sugar, but they taste amazing. I think they taste pretty similar to the name brand.
Novemi A.
Novemi A.

Golden Puffs are a good and quick easy breakfast meal to enjoy. I like the sweetness and the crunch! The packaging is great also. The cereal keeps its crunch when you add milk.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Riverton, UT

My family really enjoys these. They are full of flavor. I don't eat cereal all the time, but this cereal is one that I do enjoy eating.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Circleville, OH

This is my go to cereal. I am constantly eating it not only for breakfast but for a late night snack. I would pick this over the name brand.
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Toledo, OH

My family goes through this like crazy it's so good!
~mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yolonda J.
Yolonda J.

One of my favorites and such a great price. I love it because I can eat it as a snack without milk throughout the day and it will satisfy my sweet tooth or we I add milk it is the perfect breakfast.
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Clovis, NM

I really enjoyed these. I didn't notice a whole lot of difference between these and the Sugar Crisps my aren't use to get when I was younger
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
kenner, la

These are ok but not great to cook with to try and get rid of. I will just go with the name brand ones,
lindsay m.
lindsay m.

This cereal is pretty good for the size you get. you can't beat the name brand but if you are on a low budget these will work.