Add a Photo

Malt O Meal Golden Puffs 34-Oz.

Malt o meal golden puffs 34-oz.
Photos (2)
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO

This cereal is great as well cereal but it also good by itself. I catch myself opening the bag and eating straight out of it. The whole house enjoys it.
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX

This is a classic! Pretty high in sugar, but they taste amazing. I think they taste pretty similar to the name brand.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Circleville, OH

This is my go to cereal. I am constantly eating it not only for breakfast but for a late night snack. I would pick this over the name brand.
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Toledo, OH

My family goes through this like crazy it's so good!
~mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yolonda J.
Yolonda J.

One of my favorites and such a great price. I love it because I can eat it as a snack without milk throughout the day and it will satisfy my sweet tooth or we I add milk it is the perfect breakfast.
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Clovis, NM

I really enjoyed these. I didn't notice a whole lot of difference between these and the Sugar Crisps my aren't use to get when I was younger
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
kenner , la

These are ok but not great to cook with to try and get rid of. I will just go with the name brand ones,
Novemi A.
Novemi A.

Golden Puffs are a good and quick easy breakfast meal to enjoy. I like the sweetness and the crunch! The packaging is great also. The cereal keeps its crunch when you add milk.
Alesia F.
Alesia F.
Westfield, NY

Mmmm these bring me back to my childhood and wonderful memories with my grandma, they are so good, you will never grow out of them, and they make your milk taste very yummy... I give this one a solid A+
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

This is a really great cereal that is just sweet enough. It's really affordable and we always have some in the house, because everyone loves it.

Join Now