Malt O Meal Golden Puffs 34-Oz. uploaded by Wendy W.Malt O Meal Golden Puffs 34-Oz. uploaded by Kelsey R.

Malt O Meal Golden Puffs 34-Oz.

Malt o meal golden puffs 34-oz. see more...

Malt O Meal Golden Puffs 34-Oz.
  • "you can't beat the name brand but if you are on a low budget these will work." in 2 reviews
  • "I love it because I can eat it as a snack without milk throughout the day and it will satisfy my sweet tooth or we I add milk it is the perfect breakfast." in 1 review
  • "These are delicious, definitely a classic.. very good for the whole family!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed these." in 1 review
Ragan B.
They are nasty! I just don’t like them! They aren’t expensive but they just don’t taste good. I never buy them anymore! I bought it at Walmart when I tried it. I might try them again but not for sure.
Yolonda J.
One of my favorites and such a great price. I love it because I can eat it as a snack without milk throughout the day and it will satisfy my sweet tooth or we I add milk it is the perfect breakfast.
Alesia F.
Westfield, NY
Mmmm these bring me back to my childhood and wonderful memories with my grandma, they are so good, you will never grow out of them, and they make your milk taste very yummy... I give this one a solid A+
Novemi A.
Golden Puffs are a good and quick easy breakfast meal to enjoy. I like the sweetness and the crunch! The packaging is great also. The cereal keeps its crunch when you add milk.
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
This cereal is great as well cereal but it also good by itself. I catch myself opening the bag and eating straight out of it. The whole house enjoys it.
Rebekah D.
This is a really great cereal that is just sweet enough. It's really affordable and we always have some in the house, because everyone loves it.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
Love these things. Remember eating them as a kid growing up. Just didn't have the already sweetened version. Just as good as the name brand!
Elaine W.
Clovis, NM
I really enjoyed these. I didn't notice a whole lot of difference between these and the Sugar Crisps my aren't use to get when I was younger
Liz M.
Lancaster , OH
This is my go to cereal. I am constantly eating it not only for breakfast but for a late night snack. I would pick this over the name brand.
Brittany M.
Riverton, UT
My family really enjoys these. They are full of flavor. I don't eat cereal all the time, but this cereal is one that I do enjoy eating.