GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMalt O Meal
Malt O Meal Golden Honey O's Cereal

Malt O Meal® Golden Honey O's Cereal

by Malt O Meal

What could be better than Golden Honey O's for breakfast? A whole bowl of them! Made with corn, oats and rice and packed with honey flavor, Golden Honey O's cereal is part of an irresistibly delicious breakfast or snack any time of day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malt O Meal® Golden Honey O's Cereal!
Megan  J.
Tulsa, OK
Malt O Meal® Golden Honey O's Cereal uploaded by Megan  J.
One of my favorite bagged cereals very cheap very affordable would recommend to anyone that is trying to feed a big family that's on a budget tastes like it has real honey on them
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Malt O Meal® Golden Honey O's Cereal uploaded by Angelimar L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CEREAL IN THE WORLD. Literally heaven in a cheerio lol they’re basically Cheerios with honey clusters in the middle. These are the knock off brand of the original Post® Honey Graham Oh's® Cereal but they taste EXACTLY the same and way cheaper. It’s about $3 for a little box of the original and about $6 for the huge bag of the knock off brand. HIGHLY recommend this cereal.
Bobbie J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite cereals! It taste even better than the name brand! I was skeptical when I bought it, but I am glad I did. I get almost triple the amount with this brand versus the name brand for dollars less! Highly recommend, especially if you like oats and honey!
Stephanie  B.
Whitefish, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best cereal! It’s my family’s favorite!! It’s delicious! Great price and a huge bag! It’s become a staple at our house

Looking for your answer?