Malt O Meal Fruity Dyno Bites 26

Malt o meal fruity dyno bites 26 see more...

• I'm wondering if anyone has tried making marshmallow bars...1 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This cereal is delicious! Nice fruity flavor in every piece! Just open the nice reasonable bag , pour into a bowl with milk poured over and you have a great tasting quick breakfast or a snack: ) These are around 3-4$ a bag at my local walmart and I keep these in the pantry!
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Let's get down to it.. These taste exactly like Target Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal 11 oz but are way more affordable! And when I say tastes exactly the same I mean EXACTLY!! And it's not just for kids I definitely enjoy myself a bowl on occasion lol and the re-sealable bag is nice also keeps it fresh!
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
My absolute favorite cereal! I buy a new bag almost every 2 weeks. I believe the small bag cost around $3 or $4 at most grocery stores. The taste sweet and fruity and has a nice crunch. Preferred over fruity pebbles. Would recommend for both kids and adults
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love these because they are so much affordable than the fruity pebbles brand. They taste literally the same. The bag is also huge, as big as two family size boxes as fruity pebbles.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
My bf went on a supermarket run and i told him to buy me cereal - he came home with this! I immediately thought, "oh wow, generic brand!" HOWEVER, i didn't mind it all because these are suuuper tasty and sorry fruity pebble lovers....... i actually prefer these.

Everyone says that this is a bit sweeter, and that's probably why i like it so much! Will now forever be a re-purchase! Sorry posts!
Ragan B.
My favorite!! I love this kind of cereal 😍. It’s the best cereal ever! Nothing is wrong with it! It is healthy for you ! I usually eat them everyday! I definitely recommend buying these because they are so delicious & yummy !!
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
These are great. Such a great bargain compared to name brand version. Love the resealable bag they come in. Good flavor - I don't necessarily notice much of a difference compared to name brand.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
For a frequent Fruity Pebble buyer, these don't stand up to the taste. Since they are generic I wouldn't expect them to be the exact same. What I do love is the size of the bag for the price. I bought the biggest bag for $7. They have a good taste but almost too sweet for me to eat a whole bowl without my stomach hurting. Overall they are a good price and do taste good just too sweet for me.
Rebekah D.
Malt O Meal makes a really great cereal, but without the huge price. You get so much for your money, compared to the bigger brands. I love the Fruity Dino Bites, one of my favorites.
Luciana W.
I don't notice much of a difference between these and Fruity Pebbles in the taste department. They're really good tasting. I love that it has a zip closure so you don't end up with stale cereal.
Karla M.
Kilgore, TX
I'm wondering if anyone has tried making marshmallow bars with Dino bites?