GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMalt O Meal
Malt-O-Meal Frosted Mini Spooners Cereal

Malt-O-Meal® Frosted Mini Spooners® Cereal

by Malt O Meal

Malt-O-Meal: Cereal Frosted Mini Spooners, 43.5 oz: Rich in whole grain Pour-fresh resealable pour spout

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malt-O-Meal® Frosted Mini Spooners® Cereal!
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
1,031 reviews
This is my favorite cereal. I can eat this with or without milk. They tase wonderful and are so cheap. When I want a snack but I don't want snack cakes or something like that I will pour these in a bowl and eat them with no milk. I eat them with milk for breakfast.
Tiffany S.
PNW
This brand is cheaper than the Kellogg's brand where I get groceries. These are just as good, too! Not super sweet & very filling! Definitely my favorite cereal!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Uhh yesss lol they aren't name brand but there is no difference except they are cheaper. I get the delicious taste with ingredients that are good for me. It helps to hold off extra meals because it is filling. The wheat and proteins give me extra energy as well as a satisfied breakfast (and snack 😉). Always will be one of my favorite cereals.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
These are the bomb. They are pretty cheap and they taste just like the name brand. Although they are sugary, they also provide fiber.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
These are even better than the name brand kind and they have more frosting which, for me, is a plus!
Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
My kids love these! and they are a lot cheaper than the name brad but still has the same flavor
Payton T.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing price! You cannot tell the difference between these and the brand name. An absolutely delicious breakfast. Highly reccomend.

Looking for your answer?