Malt-O-Meal® Frosted Mini Spooners® Cereal 18 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Christy M.

BY MALT O MEAL

Contains the goodness of 11 essential vitamins and minerals 44 grams whole grain per serving Excellent source of fiber see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia P.
Hudson, IA
My family loves this cereal. It is a great value for the cost and I really like the resealable bag that it comes in. A go to cereal for this busy family. Would repurchase again and again. I also like the strawberry flavor to change it up. Also it is available many places.
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
I have never been a fan of this cereal. Just not that tasty to me. I'm more chocolate and almonds kind of person. But it's okey to have it ones in a great while.
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
My six year old loves this cereal. It's sweet so it doesn't need sugar added and is tasty in milk and without it. For such a low price we keep it in stock!
Amanda M.
I love this cereal! I eat it almost every breakfast. Also anytime i baby'sit this is all the kids want to eat. So adorable!