Malt-O-Meal® Crispy Rice Cereal 36 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Lora M.

BY MALT O MEAL

Malt-O-Meal: Cereal Crispy Rice: Contains 9 essential vitamins plus iron Rich with folic acid Naturally cholesterol free and low in fat Super size pack containing 36 ounces of crispy rice cereal see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie L.
Killeen, TX
I have been buying Malt-O-Meal cereals for some time now and haven't noticed any difference in the taste or quality between them and the name brands. I like the greater quantity with the Malt-O-Meal products (so that you don't have to purchase them as often as the name brands); also, the bag is zip-recloseable to keep the cereal fresh, and when the bag is empty, it can be recycled for trash, kitchen scraps or grease as it's air- and water-tight. Win-win all around!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These are one of the Malt-o-meals where you absolutely CANNOT tell a difference compared to Rice Krispies. So yummy - whether in a bowl with milk or used to make marshmallow treats! and best part: satisfying cereal without all the added sugar!!
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Love rice crispies! We eat them as cereal and we also use them to make ice cripsie treats! Great flavor! Excellent quantity. Bought these at Walmart.
megan h.
Love this stuff. You get a good amount of cerial for such a great price. I buy this instead of rice krispees because honestly you can even tell the difference.
julie a.
Malt O meal cereals are a great value. They usually have very comparable tastes so that the kids cant tell the difference. The crispy rice cereal is no exception.
Valerie B.
Mulberry, IN
I love Malt O Meal cereals. I cannot tell a difference between these and the brand name Rice Krispies. The only difference is in my wallet! Malt O Meal cereals are definitely less expensive and are just as good quality as their counterparts. My wallet thanks me and my kids are happy!
Erica T.
Knightdale, NC
crunchy is it good breakfast for kids and really is a healthy alternative to having like a poptart or even a piece of toast
Lexi W.
Taste just as good as the rice crispies brand but congress with more at a better price! :-) I always like mine with some sugar
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love to eat this has a snack . I wouldn't not recommend eating this in the hot sun though
Amber L.
The price is really affordable and it's tastes really good. I ate this a lot when I was pregnant.
lorena m.
Whitakers, NC
Are this good and how much cost