BY MALT O MEAL

Pretty big crunch doesn't even come close. Colossal Crunch® has gigantic, enormous, off-the-charts crunch. Bursting with essential vitamins and minerals, these airy biscuits with a hint of brown sugar are a flavorful start to a nutritious breakfast. You should prepare your teeth for the crunch greatness. see more...

Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
As a broke millennial, I live for this cereal! It's so delicious. It's really close to the original, so you're not losing out on the flavor for the price. Overall, I definitely suggest this. Save your money!
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
In my personal opinion, Malt-O-Meal tastes better than expensive name brands. In this case, Colossal Crunch is much better than Captain Crunch. Very much cheaper than brand name and more delicious. I always buy a couple bags at Walmart for my kids and myself. Would recommend.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Have been loyal to this cereal for years. So much cheaper and there really isn't a quality difference (That I can notice). The brand also has many other options. Great brand. Would highly recommend for anyone on a budget, wants a little less sugar, or simply wants a tad bit more for their money.
Trinidad P.
Foodie Expert
Malt o meal is my favorite cheaper brand of cereal. They're just as delicious and fresh as more well known brand cereal. My daughter even enjoys them and she is very picky
Tiffany P.
Love the malto meal brand for years. They have many different cereal choices. These taste exactly like captain crunch they are really good.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
Foodie Expert
I have just made the switch to Malt-o-Meal cereals! I get so much more for my money, and every kind I have tried so far tastes great!
Amanda O.
Rockford, MI
Been buying this brand of cereal for years. If you ask me no matter what kind you grab it's just as good as the name brand stuff.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Rosie.80 F.
Foodie Expert
Great Ceral. Its a cheaper version but the taste is still good if you are in a budget i recommend it. Very tasty
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Foodie Expert
I always buy Malt-O-Meal cereals. It tastes just like the name brand, but you get so much more for your money.