Malt-O-Meal® Cocoa Dyno-Bites® Cereal 23.5 oz. ZIP-PAK uploaded by Amanda P.

BY MALT O MEAL

Made with real cocoa, Cocoa Dyno-Bites® are a chocolate lover's dream. These sweet little crispy rice puffs have 10 essential vitamins and minerals and are free of gluten and high fructose corn syrup. The perfect combination of flavor and goodness! see more...

Montana S.
visalia, CA
This cereal is so good! And the label is spot on! "More for your money!" these bags are huge! And last my family of 4 a long time! and we eat a lot of cereal. These last just like coco pebbles to me! So so yummy i will deff buy again!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
These are awesome. I love chocolate and you can get a big bag for a few dollars. It's the best.
Ivana M.
Miami Florida
I have never tried this product but I would like to know how it is? How many calories do you have? And if it tastes good?
Ivana M.