Malt O Meal Cocoa Dyno Bites 26

by Malt O Meal

Malt o meal cocoa dyno bites 26

Iss this like Choco Krispies?
this looks so good ): i want it.
Start your review of Malt O Meal Cocoa Dyno Bites 26!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The chocolate flavor isn't light either like most store or knock off brands, and it also makes your milk chocolaty too.in reviews
These are great and very chocolatey love how it turns milk into chocolate milk afterwardsin reviews
this is the only kind of chocolate cereal i ever buy it has a really good taste to it and it is affordable i think it is much better than the cocoa puff cereal balls.in reviews
Taste just like name brand and actually my husband prefers these over name brand.in reviews
Aisha  D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I could literally eat these all day, it’s so so good and the flavor is amazing too plus the price is just right
Chasity L.
Pikeville, KY
This is the only kind of chocolate cereal i ever buy it has a really good taste to it and it is affordable i think it is much better than the cocoa puff cereal balls.
Alexis P.
Wenatchee, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly these taste almost the same as the name brand cereal. There’s just as much chocolate and crunch as the name brand. Not to mention cheaper in price for the bulk they sell it in.
marie W.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
my little girl loves this and it does taste good and I love buying it for her. people say cereal in boxes are better but I say the bags are just as good try them for yourself
Andrea M.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite cereal. I love the flavor, it is a little too sweet, but it is delicious. I eat it twice a week. It is so cheap too.
Influenster M.
These are like the cocoa pebbles they are just cheaper and they are really good I've got them before I think the dollar tree has them rarely
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Amber D.
SILVER CITY, NM
Happiness in a bowl. This was my favorite childhood cereal, and it still ranks pretty high today. I love the price for the amount inside.
Bobbie J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really thought I would like this cereal especially since the fam loves Cocoa Pebbles. The flavor is good, it doesn't get soggy as fast as some other rice puff cereals do, but there are too many hard pieces of rice from not puffing up, and I was very disappointed to find out about the total amount of carbohydrates in this cereal!!! It is triple the amount in Cocoa Pebbles and for that reason I will not buy this again.
Madison B.
Rockville, MD
Childhood fantasies lived as an adult. Best packaging. I love resealable option for a quality product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...