BY MALT O MEAL

Fill your bowl with these cinnamon-y sweet, toasty squares. Wholesome, over-puffed Cinnamon Toasters® are made with whole grains and 12 essential vitamins and minerals, and no high fructose corn syrup. A perfectly sweet breakfast treat or anytime snack. see more...

Jaeliana U.
If you're looking for a cheaper brand of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? This is the one! It even tastes better than the original & I feel like you get more. I really recommend this cereal !
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
I don't think I've ever had the name brand of this but this stuff is great. Great cinnamon and sugar balance, only complaint would be that you have to eat this cereal in small bowls because it gets soggy quick and I think it tastes better crunchy.
Catherine H.
Tasty! Very similar to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but much less expensive. We go through a lot of cereal as a family, so being able to buy this big bag at a much lower price point is awesome!
Crystal H.
Augusta, GA
I really like these.. although don't Taste like cinnamon toast crunch they are just as good. I enjoy these when I wanna eat healthier or I don't wanna eat all that sugar the cinnamon toast crunch provides.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the cinnamon toasters! They taste just like the name brand but cost way less. Every time I eat this it takes me back to my childhood.
Stephanie D.
Cameron, NC
Our family loves these, they taste better then name brand cinnamon toast crunch. They also don't get soggy as fast which is a huge plus!
Marcos D.
Doral, FL
i love eat this in the morning and the night too.. its very delicious, its a cereal really completed and one of my favorite <3
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
This cereal is just as good and just as yummy as the original name brand cereal! With a great price, who could pass it up?!
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
We have tried this cereal in place of Cinnamon toast crunch and you definitely get your money's worth the kids like them.
Kim C.
Ione, CA
Love the cinnamon toaster. The malt o meal is a great cereal and price is great also. The kids love this