BY MALT O MEAL

Fill your bowl with these cinnamon-y sweet, toasty squares. Wholesome, over-puffed Cinnamon Toasters® are made with whole grains and 12 essential vitamins and minerals, and no high fructose corn syrup. A perfectly sweet breakfast treat or anytime snack. see more...

Jaeliana U.
If you're looking for a cheaper brand of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? This is the one! It even tastes better than the original & I feel like you get more. I really recommend this cereal !
Marcos D.
Doral, FL
i love eat this in the morning and the night too.. its very delicious, its a cereal really completed and one of my favorite <3
Catherine H.
Tasty! Very similar to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but much less expensive. We go through a lot of cereal as a family, so being able to buy this big bag at a much lower price point is awesome!
Crystal H.
Augusta, GA
I really like these.. although don't Taste like cinnamon toast crunch they are just as good. I enjoy these when I wanna eat healthier or I don't wanna eat all that sugar the cinnamon toast crunch provides.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the cinnamon toasters! They taste just like the name brand but cost way less. Every time I eat this it takes me back to my childhood.
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
We have tried this cereal in place of Cinnamon toast crunch and you definitely get your money's worth the kids like them.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
My husband would try anything but name brand stuff but he finally tried this and really likes it
Jessica M.
So yummy! love these way more than other styles by other brands! way more cinnamon :)
Kim C.
Ione, CA
Love the cinnamon toaster. The malt o meal is a great cereal and price is great also. The kids love this
Nilmarie C.
I really like this cereal! and it tastes as good as the cinnamon toast crunch!