BY MALT O MEAL

Sweetened corn & oat cereal. see more...

abigail h.
This is a great price for the amount of cereal you get. when we want to save a little extra we usually go with a bag of these. they are very similar to cap'n crunch but in my honest opinion they have somewhat of a more artificial flavor than cap'n crunch if that makes any sense. also you don't get as many berries.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
My kids and I love this cereal. It taste exactly like captain crunch. Love the price and the amount you get. I don't buy the more expensive brands unless the store has them on sale for buy one get one free or 2 for 5. Love the Malt O Meal brand.
Blaise W.
This cereal is similar to cap'n crunch berries (the taste, not the price) but my family actually likes colossal crunch more than cap'n crunch. ... Which is fine with me because it's less expensive!
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
My daughter picks this cereal sometimes and she likes it a lot. i don't like to get her sugary cereals, but she loves it!