Mally See The Light Concealer LIGHT

by Mally Beauty

New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mally See The Light Concealer LIGHT!
How would you rate this product?
member-2c39c1
This is actually my go to concealer. I use this on my eyes, fine lines, acne and acne scars. It is so easy to apply and blend that I do not need any face makeup.
Jill L.
Philadelphia, PA
Mally See The Light Concealer in the shade Light is a solid concealer. You really only need a little bit of product as it is very concentrated and a little goes a long way - in fact, it can actually be a little hard getting it to fully blend out, but you can make it work if you have the right brushes. I was able to get this on sale a few months back which is why I bought it in the first place, but I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it. Plus, I love my bye-bye undereye concealer more than this. Overall, decent concealer - could have better shade range for different undertones.

Looking for your answer?