BY MALLY BEAUTY

All Mally s Mascara tricks in one product. Two great brushes, a lash finder and a Lash Maximizer, with one great formula that builds beautifully, lasts until you remove with soap & water. see more...

• Does this product keep a curl been with super straight lashes?1 Answers
  • Does it get clumpy???1 Answers
Bri D.
By far has to be my absolute favorite mascara out there on the market, I've tried tons and tons of different ones and never found one that I truly loved until I spent the money on this one.. you can purchase it on birchbox.com and it is significantly cheaper on there then anywhere else around!
Jordan K.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this mascara. My favorite side would have to be the smaller brush. It really extends and separates my lashes! Also leaves them with full volume ALL day. At first I wasn't a big fan of mascara because it always just clumped together and made my eyelashes look kind of gross, and then I tried this and I love it!
Taylor R.
Keller, TX
As a makeup artist I find some people need length, some volume, and some both. This mascara does the trick with it's double ended brushes and the actual formula itself is just great, doesn't clump or flake.
Jordanne B.
Summerville, GA
This mascara works so well! the brush really makes your lashes seem longer/maximized. I also love the color of the bottle ;) I would definitely recommend it to friends!
Ariel M.
Every mascara that I've gotten from mally or beyond amazing.. And this one just happens to be my favorite! Mally products are always good.
Destiney  R.
Morgantown, KY
This is my favorite mascara! So worth the money! Just as amazing as all mally products I have used! I will continue using this product!
sam s.
This is really nice i used it the first time the other day an my lashes became bigger and fuller instantly
Krystal Z.
Does it get clumpy???
Ashley O.
Schaumburg, IL
Does this product keep a curl been with super straight lashes?