BY MALLY BEAUTY

Black This unique formula helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The combination of natural waxes and carefully chosen powders gives lashes an instant boost. The plush brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken lashes without clumping; giving you gorgeous volume that lasts and lasts. see more...

• Does this mascara hold a curl? I usually need waterproof ...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this mascara! I have heard so many g...3 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump on your eyelashes on a second coat? 3 Answers
Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Black, .39 fl oz
  • "I love this for traveling and it's so volumizing and it's waterproof and the product lasts a long time" in 15 reviews
  • "Love this mascara when I saw the demo on qvc I new I need to try this so glad I did one on draw back its not waterproof other then that it great" in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is from the makeup gods. Saying I love it is an understatement. If you're not into huge, over the top lashes then this isn't the mascara for you. It leaves thick, dark lashes but doesn't look clumpy. I usually combine it with Benefit's They Real mascara simply because that one separates and lengthens amazingly and then Mally's adds SO much volume. I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing fake lashes." in 4 reviews
  • "I got this in a subscription box and waited several months to use it (I'm slightly a mascara hoarder) and oh-my-goiiiiisssss this is my new favorite mascara!" in 1 review
  • "The wand is perfect because it's not too big or too small and really helps emphasize each lash." in 1 review
Shelden H.
Tilton, IL
This is absolutely the best mascara I have ever used, I'm serious. I've been using it for about 4 years now. It last pretty much all day. If you're interested in having super long eyelashes, this is the mascara for you. A new tube of this mascara is rather goopy though.
Kristie A.
I bought a whole Mally set off of QVC a few months back that came with this now famous mascara. It was good - dark black, gives you volume, gives you a little bit of length, but nothing mind blowing. It's just simply a good mascara. I will say this - I found I enjoyed it a lot more as it dried out and also if I brushed a little bit off before I put it on. Would I enjoy it if I got it again? Yes. Would I go out of my way to go grab another tube? Nah.
Virginia H.
Gansevoort, NY
This is the best mascara I have ever used.
I have fine but long lashes. This fantastically Awesome formula added extreme volume and length to my lashes . Which as a end result gave me picture perfect lashes. I got tons of compliments on my makeup and appearance. So this is the only mascara I use now. Total convert!!
Carly A.
I tried the Mally Beauty volumizing mascara. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a good mascara that can lengthen my eyelashes and make them look fuller. I must say I pretty impressed by this mascara and cannot believe I didn’t know about this product sooner!!
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
Love this! Feels nice and not drying on my lashes. My lashes are long and voluminous! I got this in my birch box as a sample size but I love it enough to buy it again. I would rank this amazing mascara all the way up with Better than s** (word not allowed in review) and Tarte Tartiest.
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been looking for a mascara that will give a big volume and that will last long enough. I got this one in #allurebox and i absolutely love it. I have many expensive ones but his one just perfect. The price is great and it gives me everything i wanted.
Leanne V.
Howard Beach, NY
I got this mascara as a gift with purchase from Ulta and it has become one of my ultimate favorites! It gives so much volume and it's nice and black. It just makes my lashes look perfect. Not clumpy and doesn't flake either. The brush is fluffy and very easy to use. I'm really glad I got this with another purchase because I don't think I would have purchased it myself, but now I really want to try more products from Mally.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I love this mascara, I have used it for years and it is absolutely amazing. It volumizes, but also lengthens too. I would buy mine from QVC until luckily my Ulta started carrying the product as well! I will forever buy this product and would recommend to anyone!
Jennifer B.
1,126 reviews
Pretty good mascara. I love many Mally products and this is one of them. It doesn't clump at all on my lashes and gives really drastic volume. The wand is perfect because it's not too big or too small and really helps emphasize each lash. The formula isn't too dry or too wet so it's easy to work with. I also like how cute the tube is since it has pink writing.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
I absolutely LOVE this mascara!! The only downer is that it's not waterproof but even so it holds up well to my watery eyes. I recommend this to all my female friends & family. (At least the ones I like 😉 lol) I will be buying this again for sure!!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I've heard good things about this mascara? How does it compare to Benefit's They're Real Mascara?
Katie A.
Boxford, MA
Is this worth the price? Looking for a good volumizing mascara
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I really want to try this mascara! I have heard so many good reviews on it. I'm definitely going to try this in 2016!
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Does this mascara hold a curl? I usually need waterproof to hold my curl.
Jamie L.
Brentwood, CA
Does this mascara clump on your eyelashes on a second coat?

Amazon