BY MALLY BEAUTY

Black This unique formula helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The combination of natural waxes and carefully chosen powders gives lashes an instant boost. The plush brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken lashes without clumping; giving you gorgeous volume that lasts and lasts. see more...

• Does this mascara hold a curl? I usually need waterproof ...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this mascara! I have heard so many g...3 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump on your eyelashes on a second coat? 3 Answers
Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Black, .39 fl oz
  • "I love this for traveling and it's so volumizing and it's waterproof and the product lasts a long time" in 15 reviews
  • "Love this mascara when I saw the demo on qvc I new I need to try this so glad I did one on draw back its not waterproof other then that it great" in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is from the makeup gods. Saying I love it is an understatement. If you're not into huge, over the top lashes then this isn't the mascara for you. It leaves thick, dark lashes but doesn't look clumpy. I usually combine it with Benefit's They Real mascara simply because that one separates and lengthens amazingly and then Mally's adds SO much volume. I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing fake lashes." in 4 reviews
  • "I got this in a subscription box and waited several months to use it (I'm slightly a mascara hoarder) and oh-my-goiiiiisssss this is my new favorite mascara!" in 1 review
  • "The wand is perfect because it's not too big or too small and really helps emphasize each lash." in 1 review
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don't really wear or like mascara but I fell in love with this one. An Ultra employee recommended it when I tried to buy the too faced mascara but he suggested this one. I took his word for it and it's the best mascara I've ever used! 10/10 would recommend to a friend maybe even a stranger.
I ordered this as a two fer from QVC. I kept one and gave the other to my friend who is a die hard Lancome girl. She now uses this instead of her Lancome mascara. I love it as well, although as a strawberry blonde I would prefer it in brown, or brown-black. It does not leave your lashes clumped together, but separates them well. It also does a good good job of lengthening them. I prefer it over any mascara I have tried except for the color.
Madison L.
I received this product in my allure beauty box from October! I am in love with this product! This mascara lengthens, separates and thickens lashes. The brush looks soft and plush but it is actually packed with spiky nylon bristles that comb through lashes to separate every hair. The formula is glossy and remarkably nongloppy.
Pamela H.
Garden Grove, CA
I really love Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara! It is deep black and doesn't flake or smear for at least 12 hours. It goes on in one coat, though you could layer it, if you like. Plus it's really easy to remove at the end of the night. I will buy this again and I am intrigued to try her other products now.
Olivia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this mascara in a birchbox. Pigment is great as it is really a rich black. But the results were not as great as I expected. I didn't get the volume I was looking for. And the applicator clumped product on it easily. For the price, I would look to other mascaras.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love the mascara. I have long lashes as it is, but this definently makes them longer. I wish it did give me more volume, but that's my only con. Other than that it is a good mascara, it gives you length and some volume, I was looking for a little more
January G.
I received this in my Allure Beauty Box and wow oh wow do I love it! Finally a mascara that is easy to apply and works! Full coverage without having to glob it on. It stays in place and doesn't flake. It doesn't bother my eyes.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I received a 6 pack on Christmas and I fell in love. I never will use another brand again. If you're looking for a mascara that lengthens your eyelashes in seconds, and I mean seconds, definitely try out this brand. It's true, you GET what you PAY for. It's not $20 bucks a tube for nothing 😂
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite mascara that will always be in my makeup bag.  I am a repeated user.  I feel like this works best with the estee lauder little black primer as i have short asian lashes.  The packaging is nice and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for thick volume lashes.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
This mascara hold up to its claim. I love to wear this mascara daily. The only catch, it is a wet formula. While that sounds good, it can take a bit to dry so do not sneeze! I don’t even even do 2 coats and I get the length and volume I need. Will repurchase.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I've heard good things about this mascara? How does it compare to Benefit's They're Real Mascara?
Katie A.
Boxford, MA
Is this worth the price? Looking for a good volumizing mascara
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I really want to try this mascara! I have heard so many good reviews on it. I'm definitely going to try this in 2016!
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Does this mascara hold a curl? I usually need waterproof to hold my curl.
Jamie L.
Brentwood, CA
Does this mascara clump on your eyelashes on a second coat?

Amazon