BY MALLY BEAUTY

Black This unique formula helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. The combination of natural waxes and carefully chosen powders gives lashes an instant boost. The plush brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken lashes without clumping; giving you gorgeous volume that lasts and lasts. see more...

• Does this mascara hold a curl? I usually need waterproof ...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this mascara! I have heard so many g...3 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump on your eyelashes on a second coat? 3 Answers
Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Black, .39 fl oz
  • "I love this for traveling and it's so volumizing and it's waterproof and the product lasts a long time" in 15 reviews
  • "Love this mascara when I saw the demo on qvc I new I need to try this so glad I did one on draw back its not waterproof other then that it great" in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is from the makeup gods. Saying I love it is an understatement. If you're not into huge, over the top lashes then this isn't the mascara for you. It leaves thick, dark lashes but doesn't look clumpy. I usually combine it with Benefit's They Real mascara simply because that one separates and lengthens amazingly and then Mally's adds SO much volume. I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing fake lashes." in 4 reviews
  • "I got this in a subscription box and waited several months to use it (I'm slightly a mascara hoarder) and oh-my-goiiiiisssss this is my new favorite mascara!" in 1 review
  • "The wand is perfect because it's not too big or too small and really helps emphasize each lash." in 1 review
Chelsea M.
It breaks my heart to give this product a poor review. I tried this mascara a few years ago and swore I'd never use anything else, and for the longest time, I didn't. The packaging is simple, pretty, and makes holding the wand easy. The wand is great; it separates the lashes and coats them evenly. The formula is comfortable, stays put, and doesn't clump. It's not drying on the eyes, but it isn't too wet during application that it gets all over or is difficult to work with. I had recommended this product to numerous people, and I didn't mind the price because this mascara delivered long, voluminous lashes. I had found my ultimate mascara and was beyond in love.

I bought the product from Ulta and QVC multiple times over and was never disappointed. Then something changed. I bought the mascara and it was awful. It was dry and barely lasted a couple of weeks. I was difficult to use and didn't work. I originally thought I got a bad tube, and bought another one from a different location. Same thing happened. It also happened to my Mom who loved the mascara as much as me. I don't know if there was a really large, bad batch that was sold or if the formula was changed. Unfortunately, after three bad tubes multiple months apart I gave up on the product. I couldn't keep spending money on a bad product. I haven't used this mascara since.
Katie R.
Clearwater, FL
I found this mascara a few months ago and it has seriously changed my life!! My lashes are naturally curly, but very fine and this does and amazing job of holding the curl while thickening without being clumpy. Easy to wash off and doesn't leave my lashes a sticky, spidery mess. I do have some transfer to under my eyes, but I blame the shape and curve of my lashes, not the mascara itself
Jessica L.
I had gotten a sample size of this from Birchbox and really liked it at first, however, I didn't get to use it very long because the stopper at the top of the tube broke off and just fell right in the tube, so I would only get a ridiculous amount of product on the wand! I only knocked it down to 4 stars because it could have just been a freak thing, or maybe even the sample ones weren't made as well. The product itself was very nice and I really liked how it made my lashes look.
Tyana G.
Plainfield
I love this mascara it is amazing. It give my eyelashes amazing volume and fullness. It last very long and the price was not that bad. All around it is an amazing product and would buy aging and would recommend it to anyone.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This mascara does a good job for volume and length. Surprisingly it holds the curls as well! (I have stick straight lashes, usually only waterproof formulas can hold my curls) The only downfall is that it does transfer (slightly) to my bottom lash line (after about 8 hours of wear). Thus giving me a bit of the panda eye.
Kaycee B.
Cedar Falls
I got this I am a subscription box and the little suction thing that keeps the brush from having too much on it doesn’t work so there is always a ton mascara on the brush which makes my eyelashes super clumpy and gross.
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
I really like this mascara! It stays on all day without smudging and washes off with cleanser easily. Better value than some of the other fancy brands. Very functional packaging; brush gives my lashes nice thickness as well as length.
Aly R.
I received this from allure as a replacement and I do not like it at all. It is messy and somehow ends up on my whole eyelid and clumps my eyelashes together. This is something I will not be purchasing.
Veronica M.
I had never heard of this brand before and received this mascara in one of my subscription boxes. I am pleasantly surprised at how lengthening and volumizing my lashes are with just a few coats. The mascara does not feel heavy at all like most others and does not clump thanks to the great wand that helps separate and evenly coat lashes. I think that it's a great mascara and worth the price. I hope to try more products by this brand because this mascara really delivers! Highly recommend!
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I think this mascara is a great one. It doesn't clump easily like most. But I have mixed feelings. It doesn't make my lashes thicker. It just makes them longer. Kind of like spider legs to be honest. This would be a great mascara to pair with another mascara. Or it would be good to lengthen false lashes. I also didn't like how it did fan out for me when I tried too. My lashes go like straight up. But I will continue to use it and find a good mascara to pair them together.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I've heard good things about this mascara? How does it compare to Benefit's They're Real Mascara?
Katie A.
Boxford, MA
Is this worth the price? Looking for a good volumizing mascara
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I really want to try this mascara! I have heard so many good reviews on it. I'm definitely going to try this in 2016!
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Does this mascara hold a curl? I usually need waterproof to hold my curl.
Jamie L.
Brentwood, CA
Does this mascara clump on your eyelashes on a second coat?