5 colors available

BY MALLY BEAUTY

"Ultimate Performance See The Light Concealer - Looking to crack the code on ""baking"" your makeup to give skin a lifted look while concealing dark circles and spots? Mally created this pre-baked, invisible finish concealer to help you See the Light! Consider it a shortcut to Mally's best beauty secret: the color correcting formula evens skin tone as the texture blends seamlessly to an invisible finish. And, because Mally believes in doing the heavy lifting for you, she's formulated this creamy concealer to melt into your skin upon contact - leaving you with a ""baked makeup"" look, instantly. - Ultimate Performance See The Light Concealer" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jordan K.
This is, without a doubt, the strangest product I've ever tried. It's a concealer specific to your under eyes that claims to give you that "baked" effect without actually "baking" your concealer with a setting power. Though the finished look does achieve that, it comes at a cost: this stuff is like glue in every sense. It's super thick, gooey, and sticky. It brings out every pore even if you have tiny pores (like me.) The coverage is great, and it looked like I had baked my concealer, but good grief, it wasn't worth the hassle of blending such a gooey concealer. It's also started to crack and crease after only a couple of hours. I also had to use a setting power on top of it ...I'm not kidding you. THAT'S how sticky it's was. I fear for my nightly face routine when I go to wash this stuff off: I had to SCRUB the back of my hand to get it all off, it stuck so much. I've already thrown away the sample of this. I do not recommend it!
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I know lol then the s8de of her diaper and Natalies leg lol I know you are looking for a great matte lipstick the same time as a result of the shower lol what r u doing to her and her
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ulta gave me a sample of this and I LOVE it. a little goes a long way. It's unbelievable and it hides my circles while highlighting my under eyes!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, TX
Covers every blemish work outstandingly. Last all day and doesnt run fade or wipe off this is a product to use on the daily
Mia L.
Mia L.
Pasadena , MD
Horrible. The worst concealer I've ever used, I was suckered into buying it. It's cakey and gets stuck in every little crease. It makes you look way older then you are. Avoid at all costs.
Sandra r.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Definitely highlights the face I would say this is a medium coverage. A little tacky feeling but still blendable. Just which they had more of a color range
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tacoma, WA
I love this concealer for under the eyes. It's pretty thick so you don't need a lot.
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Amazing bullet proof concealer for oily skinned girls like myself. It dries to a powdery finish so there is no need to bake and cake up your makeup. It's also great if you have fine lines and wrinkles it doesn't crease. This is a game changing holy grail concealer.
Lynnwood, WA
Since I'm in between shades I got tan and medium. This is the best concealer to hide my allergy shiners: I have tried so many different high end concealer and they all end up looking ashy and grey. You will not need a corrector with this. It stays on long, does not budge and does not crease like other concealer do. Trick is to apply it on your hand and warm it up. Then tap onto you eye area. My holy grail!
Lynnwood, WA
Which one is better? The mally h3 concealer or this one?
Jordan K.
Was this super sticky and thick for anyone else? It was so hard to blend!