BY MALLY BEAUTY

Ultimate Performance Dream Brow - Get those brows in perfect position with this long-wearing formula that illuminates, shapes, and creates a fuller looking brow. With special radiant pigments brows are brought to life. Waxes and polymers help to keep them to stay in place. A specially designed package and double ended brush are all the professional tools needed to create the perfect arches.(0.13 oz.) - Ultimate Performance Dream Brow see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Krista G.
Review for: Taupe more...
Mally’s dream brow in the color taupe is perfect for girls with blonde hair! I’m very fair and have naturally light hair/eyebrows and it is the perfect color. The formula is really nice to blend and the brush is perfect for shaping!
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Review for: Medium Brown more...
It is excellent product, it has very good pigmentation, its texture is smooth, and the best thing is that the kit comes with the brush, apart from having a good price! I especially like it and I recommend it!
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
This brow pomade does NOT budge. I always have problems with pomades smudging and being too slippery but this is the perfect consistency. Plus it's such a good price considering you also get the duo ended brush with it! In summertime when I feel like my makeup is dripping off, at least my brows won't budge!
S G.
Foster City, CA
I recently tried this brow filler and was super amazed with the results. Just the simple act of filling my brows and making them brighter and groomed made me look like a different, more beautiful person.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, IL
I really like this product. I have the shade Taupe. I'm naturally blonde with some red tones and it can be hard to find a blonde shade I like. My brows are naturally so blonde you can't see them without product. This shade had just enough warmth to go with my hair color, I love it. It came with an angle brush that also has a spoolie. I really like the brush. My only dislike was I felt it started drying up faster than similar products, but I was able to get more into the product and it is still usable 5 months later. Also, the fact that the jar is still pretty full after 5 months of daily use makes me happy!