BY MALLY BEAUTY

Ultimate Performance Dream Brow - Get those brows in perfect position with this long-wearing formula that illuminates, shapes, and creates a fuller looking brow. With special radiant pigments brows are brought to life. Waxes and polymers help to keep them to stay in place. A specially designed package and double ended brush are all the professional tools needed to create the perfect arches.(0.13 oz.) - Ultimate Performance Dream Brow see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, IL
I really like this product. I have the shade Taupe. I'm naturally blonde with some red tones and it can be hard to find a blonde shade I like. My brows are naturally so blonde you can't see them without product. This shade had just enough warmth to go with my hair color, I love it. It came with an angle brush that also has a spoolie. I really like the brush. My only dislike was I felt it started drying up faster than similar products, but I was able to get more into the product and it is still usable 5 months later. Also, the fact that the jar is still pretty full after 5 months of daily use makes me happy!
S G.
S G.
I recently tried this brow filler and was super amazed with the results. Just the simple act of filling my brows and making them brighter and groomed made me look like a different, more beautiful person.
Nerissa D.
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Medium Brown
This brow pomade does NOT budge. I always have problems with pomades smudging and being too slippery but this is the perfect consistency. Plus it's such a good price considering you also get the duo ended brush with it! In summertime when I feel like my makeup is dripping off, at least my brows won't budge!