BY MALLY BEAUTY

Want to look like your makeup was professionally applied? The secret is great brushes, according to celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal. This professional artist has put together six essential brushes, each one perfectly balanced with a sturdy metal handle. Packaged in a chic pink faux snakeskin travel pouch, this set is handy both at home and on the road. Set includes: 1 powder brush 1 blush brush 2 eye shadow brushes 1 lip brush 1 eyeliner brush 1 travel pouch Ultimate Brush Kit see more...

christina v.
I love love love this brush kit so much!!!!!!!!!!!! i use it a lot of the time, especially when travelling because i travel a lot and it keeps my brushes in a nice and clean and compact area. i only wish that they also had a contouring brush, but otherwise, i love it!
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Son unas brochas sumamente normal, no tienen algo distinto a las demás y realmente prefiero gastar un poco más en algo que sea de mejor calidad, sin embargo están bien para principiantes.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
My second mom just bought these for me recently. I do say that I love them. They apply makeup beautifully. I love how soft they are and how well they blend things together. Such a great product!
Sarah M.
Philadelphia, PA
These brushes are awesome, little to no shedding and some of them have this neat piece that slides up when you aren't using them to help keep their shape!
mayra a.
I'd love to try your product to give my opinion want to see their scent texture also be terrific to have me and give my opinion the master enserio
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
There is no such thing as too many brushes&having them organized like this helps out a lot. I love this&the color with all the brushes as well!
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love these! The brushes are very nice and do a great job of blending. I like the variety in this kit. And can the pouch get any cuter!?
Taylor T.
A girl can never have too many make up brushes! This is a must have in the ake up drawer.. Oh! And they at pink so even better!
Maria O.
I wish I had these things are so beautiful precious you are so beautiful I hope you can send them to me please
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
These brushes are so soft and don't shed. I recommend to anyone looking for a good set of makeup brushes
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
Are the brushes nice?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How cute is the pouch 😍😍😍😍😍