Mally Beauty Shimmer, Shape & Glow Face Defining System uploaded by Abbi H.Mally Beauty Shimmer, Shape & Glow Face Defining System uploaded by Micah W.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally s three step process to shape and define the face. A subtle shimmer for cheekbones, a shape to define the hollow, and a glow for the apple of the cheek. All in a gorgeous compact with a full face mirror. ; Ingredients: Shimmer: Talc, Trycaprylin, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Isopropyl Isosterate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain : Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Carmine, Manganese Violet Shape & Glow: Talc, Methicone, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain : Mica, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Ultra see more...

Paula S.
Glendale , AZ
This is my everyday contouring kit! I honestly love it, the bronzer fits me perfect and it looks so natural, also the blush! But i only give it 4 stars because I don't like the highlighter... it does not work on my skin!
Jennifer a.
Bella Vista, AR
Love my MALLY line! I look forward to using Mally because of the way she puts her kits together! They're like fashionable elite Colour-kits but affordable! Lovey pigment, and long stay power!
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I have this pallet in the light color. i don't use the blush as much because i don't feel it is the right color for me (kind of a peachy color as where i wear more of a rosey muted color) but the contour and highlight colors are a go to every day. the highlight is smooth, and really makes those high points on your face stand out. the contour is an ashy kind of color with no shimmer. i LOVE!!!!!! this color. i use it mainly to contour my nose. it looks more natural than the warmer colored contour products.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love the blush and contour but the highlight is so dark it's almost like I got a sparkly contour too. And I got the lightest version of this 3 set palette so I thought that was strange. The container it comes in is super cool because you can change it out at any time
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This product is a great all in one product. I love the illuminator, and the bronzer is amazing on my olive skin. I don't tend to use blush, but the color is gorgeous as well. I recommend buying this if you are in the market for a great travel friendly bronzer, highlighter and blush!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I like this palette its nice and pigmented and creamy it goes on nicely and blends out well. The shades are nice and will work for a variety of skin tones.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Perfect colors for contour, shadow, hilight. love it, love Mally! I'm so happy with this and all of their products I'm always buying up Mally
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
This product looks, amazing want to try out so bad!!!.I love mall this looks like beautiful colors that just draw people in.
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
A little goes a long way. I bought this product over a year ago and still haven't hit pan. Very easy to use very blendable.
Maureen d.
I absolutely love all of the Mally makeup products I have tried. This particular product gives a natural glow.
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Can you buy replacement pans for these? i have hit pan on the contour color and the highlight. i don't want to have to repurchase the whole thing because the blush isn't right for me, but i LOVE the highlight and contour color.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
These colors look very nice. Would you recommend in medium skin tone ?
Jennylyn B.
This is so nice and i really wanna try it someday ..🤗
Alex S.
Is this suitable for fair/light skin tones?