BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally s three step process to shape and define the face. A subtle shimmer for cheekbones, a shape to define the hollow, and a glow for the apple of the cheek. All in a gorgeous compact with a full face mirror. ; Ingredients: Shimmer: Talc, Trycaprylin, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Isopropyl Isosterate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain : Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Carmine, Manganese Violet Shape & Glow: Talc, Methicone, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain : Mica, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Ultra see more...

Courtney J.
Fayetteville
I got this two years back, the formula may have changed but my experience was less than perfect. After I set my face with powder I took the contour shade to more or less bronze my face. This shade, great, however comes up a bit ashy on me. I have a more warm toned light shade of skin. The blush has shimmer so if you love matte beware! I found it lovely though! And the highlight is what made me regret my purchase. I am unsure if I got a dud but it had zero pigment even after digging in it for what felt like hours and even still it had a pink undertone which on me, looked like pink streaks on my face. YIKES! Other Mally Beauty products are divine, but for me, this was a flop.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I bought this on QVC and loved it. Your have your blush, highlight and contour in one ease to use palette. It lasted on cheek area all day. It’s a nice palette for the price. Not to mention QVC does easy pay to help if you are on a budget. I would recommend this otherS.
Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Malloy created such a great product that I am in love with! The cheek color is the perfect shade of pink for the winter time and actually anytime of year you want a natural glowing flush. The bronzer color gives a great contour and the highlight is breathtaking and very natural on the skin!
Jaywhy T.
I truly enjoyed using this product although it has only been a few days. The pigments are spot on not too loud or too soft. It is buildable if you like a bolder look. For I enjoy this as daily looks thanks
Xylene R.
Reading, PA
This is my main thing to use for a formal night. Lasts long! Very easy to put on. The pigmentation is amazing. The packaging is so cute too! Ever since I got this as a gift a few years ago I’ve been using it ever since.
Paula S.
Glendale , AZ
This is my everyday contouring kit! I honestly love it, the bronzer fits me perfect and it looks so natural, also the blush! But i only give it 4 stars because I don't like the highlighter... it does not work on my skin!
Jennifer a.
Bella Vista, AR
Love my MALLY line! I look forward to using Mally because of the way she puts her kits together! They're like fashionable elite Colour-kits but affordable! Lovey pigment, and long stay power!
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I have this pallet in the light color. i don't use the blush as much because i don't feel it is the right color for me (kind of a peachy color as where i wear more of a rosey muted color) but the contour and highlight colors are a go to every day. the highlight is smooth, and really makes those high points on your face stand out. the contour is an ashy kind of color with no shimmer. i LOVE!!!!!! this color. i use it mainly to contour my nose. it looks more natural than the warmer colored contour products.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love the blush and contour but the highlight is so dark it's almost like I got a sparkly contour too. And I got the lightest version of this 3 set palette so I thought that was strange. The container it comes in is super cool because you can change it out at any time
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This product is a great all in one product. I love the illuminator, and the bronzer is amazing on my olive skin. I don't tend to use blush, but the color is gorgeous as well. I recommend buying this if you are in the market for a great travel friendly bronzer, highlighter and blush!
Wathmie C.
How is the pigmentation?
Nikita G.
Is this good for tan skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
I see Mallu on QVC are here makeup products good?
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Can you buy replacement pans for these? i have hit pan on the contour color and the highlight. i don't want to have to repurchase the whole thing because the blush isn't right for me, but i LOVE the highlight and contour color.
Alex S.
Is this suitable for fair/light skin tones?