Mally Beauty Shimmer, Shape & Glow Face Defining System uploaded by Abbi H.Mally Beauty Shimmer, Shape & Glow Face Defining System uploaded by Micah W.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally s three step process to shape and define the face. A subtle shimmer for cheekbones, a shape to define the hollow, and a glow for the apple of the cheek. All in a gorgeous compact with a full face mirror. ; Ingredients: Shimmer: Talc, Trycaprylin, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Isopropyl Isosterate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain : Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Carmine, Manganese Violet Shape & Glow: Talc, Methicone, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain : Mica, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Ultra see more...

Paula S.
Paula S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday contouring kit! I honestly love it, the bronzer fits me perfect and it looks so natural, also the blush! But i only give it 4 stars because I don't like the highlighter... it does not work on my skin!
Jennifer a.
Jennifer a.
Bella Vista, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my MALLY line! I look forward to using Mally because of the way she puts her kits together! They're like fashionable elite Colour-kits but affordable! Lovey pigment, and long stay power!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work at ulta and this brand is well known in the makeup industry it sales ok products that I will recommend is foundation concealers blushes and tinted moisturizer
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
A little goes a long way. I bought this product over a year ago and still haven't hit pan. Very easy to use very blendable.
Maureen d.
Maureen d.
I absolutely love all of the Mally makeup products I have tried. This particular product gives a natural glow.
baylee b.
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
This product looks, amazing want to try out so bad!!!.I love mall this looks like beautiful colors that just draw people in.
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
Perfect colors for contour, shadow, hilight. love it, love Mally! I'm so happy with this and all of their products I'm always buying up Mally
Jane R.
Jane R.
Doesn't go on as flawless as I thought. Really wouldn't recommend this product.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This product is a great all in one product. I love the illuminator, and the bronzer is amazing on my olive skin. I don't tend to use blush, but the color is gorgeous as well. I recommend buying this if you are in the market for a great travel friendly bronzer, highlighter and blush!
maria s.
maria s.
Del Rio, TX
Beautiful colors does a nice job at contouring natural shades would enjoy the blush but not a good color on me
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Can you buy replacement pans for these? i have hit pan on the contour color and the highlight. i don't want to have to repurchase the whole thing because the blush isn't right for me, but i LOVE the highlight and contour color.
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors look very nice. Would you recommend in medium skin tone ?