BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally s perfect lining wand that helps give a lifted look to eyes, or achieve a sexy cateye look. Shaped lining pencil on one end, soft shadow powder to intensify in a handy dabber on the other end. Net Wt 0.01 oz / .2 g Powder Net Wt 0.02 oz / .5 g ; Ingredients Shadow: C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Myristyl Lactate, Ceresin, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, BHT [+/-]:) Titanium Dioxide , Mica , Iron Oxides , Manganese Violet , Ultramarines , Chromium Hydroxide Green , Chromium Oxide Greens , Ferric Ferrocyanide , Carmine , FD & C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake , FD & C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake , FD & C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake Eyeliner: Cere see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have mixed feelings about this one. Mainly due to it's purpose. I don't actually like it as an eyeliner but these days I lean more towards paint style liners than pencils for ease of use. It's just decent as an eye liner but I do like that it's dual ended for blending and that makes it pretty convenient.

I actually like it as a brow pencil because of the rectangular shaped tip. It gives the illusion that you are creating strands of hair particularly in the beginning of your brow where you draw the lines straight up and it makes it much easier to create those straight lines. Overall I don't like it as a liner but I do like it as a brow filler so it's not a complete loss.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Mally beauty shaping secret eyelift wand is amazing! I got it in my allure beauty box! And ive already been sold especially after the mally beauty water proof eyeliner! Amazing! No better word to describe this is a must
Polet C.
This is a great product. It's perfect for creating a winged eyeliner. I recommend it! I've searched high and low for the right beauty products for years and Mally is hands down the best!
Dana K.
This makes it so easy to do winged eyeliner! Definitely worth purchasing if you're a beginner. You can purchase this right at ulta.
Susan O.
Mechanicsburg, OH
If it's Mally I will buy it! I've searched high and low for the right beauty products for years and Mally is hands down the best!
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
It's not the best. U would onley use this a faint if I got it for free. Oh well what can you do.
Priyal K.
Hands down one of my favorite eyeliners, really makes a wing liner easy to accomplish.
Alyssa T.
Love I purchased at ULTA, and it works great. I'm a beginner at a winged eyeliner.
Tausha M.
Orlando, FL
This eyeliner is perfect for creating a winged look.
Marta L.
Illescas toledo españa
I love the color, pigmentation is very good, I feel it is a product that lasts perfect all dís if need wear, brush it brings is super comfortable and the presentation of the product is great
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
What is this used for ???