BY MALLY BEAUTY

Everyday, I am in awe of the beautiful skin that my daughters have.  Now, as I write this, they are just two years old   and it is amazing to me how their skin just glows!  Not a pore, not a hint of shine, not a flaw...complete satin.  I couldn t help but think, if there is a way that I could capture that look for all of us... I have never been a huge fan of powder.  Now, don t get me wrong.  I know that there is a great need for it and I certainly can t do a face without it. BUT, there is just something so old fashioned about it.  The thought of caking up your face with a bunch of heavy powder....not only is it so unattractive and not modern, but it just can t be good for your skin! How can we still get the benefits from powder but not get that old fashioned look?  Introducing Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher !  I created this feather wei see more...

Reagan V.
Maryville, MO
Awesome product. A little pricey for me to want to keep purchasing but worked very very well. I have combination skin and kept my makeup fresh. My grand mother uses the product as well and absolutely loves it. We both have purchased off QVC.
Maura D.
Holy grail product!!!! Sets my makeup & keeps it lasting till the end of a busy day. Can seem a bit on the pricey side, but lasts forever which makes it totally worth it.
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but the container is so annoying. It spills out everywhere and I hate that I feel like I'm wasting the product.
annette S.
Love you Mally girl!! This product leaves my face on FleekūüėĚ, great quality, silky feeling to the touch, great finish
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
I love the brush, it lets me control more than a powder puff would. I like that it isn't A cakey formula over my foundation. Mally beauty products are just so wonderful. I would give Mally A try if you're curious :)
Kelsey W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this powder it sets the foundation without caking up,, the brush is nice you can control how much product you pick up! definitely recommend. all mally products are great, go give them a try!
teresa s.
Dickson, TN
The next best thing since the mineral veil from bareminerals!! gives a luminescent glow for seamless skin. put it on over foundation or wear alone, add a touch of bronzer, and you're beach ready!
Lindsey C.
I love this powder! it's nice and airy and it makes my skin just glow! it is so gorgeous all over the face or just under the eye to brighten that area a bit more. love it!
Renee P.
Kingman, IN
Mall products are amazing. Including this powder. Makes skin look great and gives a great finishing touches!
Quinn R.
I've just recently tried Mally's products and I love this powder. It's light and airy and doesn't settle into creases.
Laura B.
96 harmon street Dixie Georgia
How do I write a reveiw
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
What has been your best and worst experience with this product?
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this a powder or lotion?