Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation uploaded by Amanda B.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Poreless Perfection Foundation creates the perfect finish to your makeup look and contains a special complexion-friendly ingredients that help make your skin look and feel soft and radiant. Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium Light see more...

Meghan M.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Tan, .39 oz
I absolutely love Mally products! This is good coverage and a nice color for my skin which changes a lot when I lay out in the sun. Only reason it's not a 5 is cause it can get pricey, but I'd spend the money for the quality.
Brooke O.
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium, .39 oz
Love mally great ingredients used in this line you getva great porless look and i love the medium shade because if you skin tone changes to light or darker you can make it work.
Kelsey  M.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium Tan, .39 oz
It is really expensive and i tend to get my foundation on the cheaper side. I was asked to try this by a friend and loved it! I hides my pores and the finish looks airbrushed and smooth. I do not know if I would buy again just because of how expensive it is, so I'll save it for special occasions
Dianna A.
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium Tan, .39 oz
I always see this brand at Ulta and I always pass it by. But one day when I needed a new powder foundation because I got tanner ( I live in FL ) one of the sales associate recommended Mally and WOW to my surprise I love the finish of this powder foundation on my skin. It gives you a natural glow without putting on a highlight underneath. Love the coverage it goes from medium to full coverage. I have using this product for a month now which is a great find and will add to my makeup collections
Samantha U.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium Tan, .39 oz
First off, I am an avid Mally fan as I have been wearing her makeup for at least 8 years now. With every new product she rolls out I am almost never disappointed. When she debuted the Poreless Perfection Foundation I was so excited to try it because it would cut out a step in my everyday makeup routine as it claimed to act as a primer as well as a foundation but I am sad to say that I was not too impressed with this. Although this product goes on so smooth and soft, I did noticed it did not minimize the look of my pores. This foundation has a beautiful finish but please make sure you use a good primer before use.
Gabi S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium Light, .39 oz
This product is alright, a little pricey. I mainly use it to provide more coverage over a liquid foundation; it does help me to keep matte for longer throughout the day, but can start to break up after 5 or 6 hours. Unless you really love this brand and are willing to try this product, I would go for a cheaper solution.
Melissa M.
Iona, ID
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Tan, .39 oz
I found this product at my Ulta store and fell in love with it. It is so smooth on my skin. I have dry skin and this does not dry out my skin any more than it already is. You can use this as a foundation or as a powder over a clean face or foundation. I would recommend.
Paige M.
Saint Augustine, FL
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium Light, .39 oz
Did NOT last.......light to med coverage.........so NOT worth the price !!
Just say no..............................................................................................................
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Medium, .39 oz
This foundation was actually too cakey for me and made my skin extra oily. They also do not have a lot of shades available! So if you are tan and have yellow undertones, forget it. I like how it is packaged though.
jessica w.
Review for: Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Foundation, Rich, .39 oz
I bought this in February off qvc gotta say I was impressed dose what it say love it nice smooth finish great quality