BY MALLY BEAUTY

Poreless Perfection Foundation - Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation creates the perfect finish to your makeup looks. Use the sponge to apply the foundation for full coverage, or use a brush in a circular motion to stimulate just below the surface to create a glowing and brightened complexion. The Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation is your all-in-one foundation, finisher, and concealer. To meet your desired coverage, this Glowing Foundation can be applied wet or dry with either a sponge or a brush.(0.39 oz.) - Poreless Perfection Foundation see more...

• Would this product be ok to use with a cream foundation instead o...2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Just purchased the poreless face defender about 3 weeks ago at Ulta and I'm totally obsessed with it. It's the craziest makeup thing I've ever tried. You can apply it multiple times throughout the day and it'll never feel caked on. Plus it mattifys my face like nothing else! I always keep it in my purse and use it for touch ups. It is pretty expensive for just a touch up tool but so amazing that I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Lisa W.
Boise, ID
I've been using this foundation powder for about 4 months and love it! It's perfectly mattifying while still providing a great glow and the perfect level of coverage. Very easy to apply and can be used multiple times per day without becoming bulky.
Laura S.
Ottumwa, IA
By FAR the BEST foundation I have ever used. Its soooo lightweight feeling and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! The packaging was GREAT and the brush is heavenly!! This is great for every skin type!
Brittany F.
New Albany , IN
I was pretty excited to try this product based off the fact that it's supposed to hide large pores. While it DOES minimize oil and shine and make your face look matte, it doesn't do anything to minimize pores. Also, if you get too much product it almost looks like you're recovering from a sunburn and like your face is peeling. Probably one of the biggest downfalls is the packaging. As you can see in my picture the sponge is very large and nowhere in the compact to place it. So it floats in your purse and gets dirty
Nichole B.
Milford, OH
Was looking for a powder foundation to replace old Mally version so was excited when I found this at Ulta. I love how my skin feels but it does not go on as evenly as the older version and does not stay. By the end of my 3.5 hours at work you can no longer tell I have makeup on.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I'm really liking my Mally poreless Perfection fluid foundation I feel that it's stays in place it's not heavy it's lightweight with a beautiful even medium coverage that last throughout the day I also love the compact on the small little brush that you can throw your bag for spot touch-ups if need be
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
This is a great product. It's something s friend recommended to me recently and it's great. I have also tried their highlighter in gold and it's amazing this brand is just great. I got it off eBay for a lot cheaper
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Feels amazing on the skin smells like shea butter this is a great feeling Foundation. I have this in tan and pretty much matches perfectly I believe this is medium coverage can be buildable
Alisha A.
I bought this because I wanted to love it. But this has probably been one of the least used finishing products I own. First let me say that it does work to get rid of oil and smooth out the skin for a flawless finish. However, I don't find it to be long lasting on my oily nose (and just about anything last on other areas of my face). Depending on what products I'm using, this product ended up looking like there was an extra layer on my skin. My biggest frustration with this product is the size. The packaging is bulky enough, but it comes with a sponge that has no convenient way to carry it. Because the sponge is white and the product is translucent, it's hard to tell how much product is actually on the sponge. This can lead to a heavy application. Overall, while it seems like a neat product, it doesn't do anything special and the inconvenience factor makes it a no for me.
War-Paintz J.
When Mally says, Poreless Perfection Primer, that's exactly what you'll get. I so love the fact that she is an honest Makeup creator/artist that tells you the truth about all her products. Therefore when you do purchase products from her, you'll know with confidence that you're receiving a Superstar product.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Would this product be ok to use with a cream foundation instead of liquid?