Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener uploaded by Brooke S.Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener uploaded by Kaye A.Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener uploaded by Isabel B.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener - With a soft yellow shade, Mally's under-eye brightener counteracts blue and leaves a brightened surface. This gel-like formula is virtually invisible to the naked eye, yet creates the illusion of flawless skin. It's lightweight, oil-free, and hydrating. It's sunshine in a jar!Not tested on animals.(0.4 oz.) - Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener see more...

• Does this cream emphasize the fine wrinkles under your ey...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great under eye brightened, how w...1 Answers
  • I've been looked for something to conceal my under eye ci...1 Answers
Alyssa A.
I use this in the shade Lighter. I always apply a little bit to my under eye area and I have also noticed that it feels so hydrating to my skin. This product blends out nicely and doesn't look cakey on the skin. I love how much brighter it makes my under eye area for a flawless look. For the price it is definitely worth it.
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
Absolutely love this on my under eye! It brightens my eyes up and keeps them hydrated at the same time. I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all. I would recommend this to anyone!
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
I love this product ! But 4 stars because I'm not a fan of completely using it as a concealer. It works some days at concealing my dark circles. By some days I mean it cakes easily so you have to be careful how you apply it and with what other products. The reason why I love it so much is because of the yellow pigment in it. I'm a very light skin tone with a lot of yellow instead of pink undertone so it's hard to find a good foundation. I actually mix some of this product with my Clinique foundation to create my perfect shade! I'm not the most excited about having to mix to things to get my perfect shade but this just works amazing ! I'm the color linen in my Clinique foundation and the shade light in mally concealer
ealer. Hope this helps someone out there !
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
This is a life saver to my under eye darkness. The yellow shade, along with the texture make my dark under eyes look brighter immediately. It's the first product that I've found that conceals completely when used under foundation.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
You barely need any so this'll last you forever. I use the shade lighter. It adds a great banana brightening color to my under eyes and also feels pretty hydrating at the same time. 10/10 recommend to anyone.
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
At first, I thought it was to bright for me ( I wear the color deeper). So I tucked it away in my collection. Recently, I pulled it out and started using it again and now I am in love. I mix it with my concealer and it looks bright enough to make me look awake, but subtle enough that it looks like concealer only. This is one I have changed my mind about it, for the better of course. Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
I love using this on my undereyes. it helps hide my dark circles and any other discoloration from acne scars. I love the packaging, it feels so sturdy. If you put on too much it can look very cakey, so watch out for that
Lezette B.
This works pretty good, for me it seemed to crease a bit no matter how I tried to set it. I must say that the It Cosmetics eye brightner is still my holy grail.
This product works! Brightens the undereye! This product is worth buying because it will
Last you 2 years! You only need a TINY amount and it goes a long way!
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Works ok for under eye problems... I have super dark circles and I put it on and let it set before doing anything else. not a spot concealer.
Kassondra F.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a great under eye brightened, how well does this one work? Does it apply easily and blend to a smooth finish?
Jennifer S.
Caguas
So is this a concealer, a base, an undereye primer? Is it sticky or to thick like the benefit erase paste?
Haylee F.
Mount pearl, NL
I've been looked for something to conceal my under eye circles after many early morning shifts lol, just looking for something to really brighten them up, how would this compare to other brightening gels or concealer???
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
Does this cream emphasize the fine wrinkles under your eyes or no?