Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless Primer uploaded by Kristel H.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Perfect Prep Poreless Primer - Mally's Perfect Prep Poreless Primer is the essential first step for any makeup routine. This lightweight primer creates the perfect, seamless canvas for your makeup by minimizing fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. The Glow formula has the same features and benefits as the original, but with a subtle shimmer that gives you a lit-from-within glow. Rich in feel, but not greasy, it hydrates your skin and seals in moisture so your skins feels radiant and your makeup looks morning fresh all day!Not tested on animals.(1.0 oz.) - Perfect Prep Poreless Primer see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Melissa C.
Oh my gosh this project I absolutely love because this product feels like you're not putting any weight on your face whatsoever which is a really great sign.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless Primer
Never had or even tried this brand and/or line of products before and I got this as a gift from a friend and it's pretty good so far. I use it daily for running errand during the day and I noticed that it gives me a pore-less look and I love that. Pretty good product and I totally recommend it.
Heather W.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Regular
I really like how soft this primer is and it lasts forever! This is the first primer I've used that doesn't seem to make a film. My makeup isn't just laying on top of it. I put this on after lotion and let it sit for a few minutes to let it set before foundation. This does not do anything for oily skin though.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Regular
This is hands down my holy grail primer. I struggle with large pores and a lot of texture on my face that makes my makeup look awful. This helps diminish the appearance of my pores so my face looks so much smoother and my makeup lasts all day. I will most definitely be repurchasing as this is a staple in my day to day makeup routine.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Regular
This is a good primer. It goes on easy and smooths your skin. 4 starts because it's good.