Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless uploaded by Katie R.Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless uploaded by Katie R.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally s Perfect Prep Poreless Illuminating Primer is the essential first step for any makeup routine. This formula has the same features and benefits as the original, but with a subtle shimmer that gives you a lit-from-within glow. Ultra lightweight, but still rich feeling, it creates the perfect, seamless canvas for your makeup by minimizing fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. It also hydrates your skin and seals in moisture so your skin feels radiant and your makeup looks morning fresh all day! Perfect Prep Poreless Illuminating Primer see more...

• Do I put on my moisturizer before using this product or after usi...2 Answers
  • Why does it work so well?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I saw one of her YouTube tutorials the oth...5 Answers
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mally's face primer!!!! I have combination skin, and it goes on like silk.  I have read reviews saying this product is greasy, but I totally disagree, it is pore minimizing and moisturizing.  I think it is better than some of the other "heavy weight" primers out there: such as Benefit or Smashbox.  The packaging is different than the picture here on Influenster.  It now comes in a pump-which is a lot more sanitary and efficient.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Mally prep primer for about six months and I love it! I have the 1 ounce size and the jar it comes in is huge but I figured there wouldn't be that much product in there, but there is! It has lasted me since April of this year and I still have half the jar left! I made the mistake of putting way to much on the first few times I tried the product so use this sparingly, a little goes a long way. First impressions- it has a beautiful light pink hue to it and smells pretty neutral. What makes this product a true win for me is the consistency; it literally feels like butter and when I rub it into my skin it is so incredibly soft and makes my skin so smooth. I put this primer on my forehead(I tend to get oily there mostly) and the sides of my nose(to blend outward), and my chin and blend outward spreading throughout my face. After rubbing in my skin feels even, soft, and doesn't have a greasy silicone feeling to it either. I am very used to using silicone based primers but this feels different; I love it! It is a high end primer so you're looking upwards of $35+, but I think this primer is super soft and evens out my skin beautifully, I recommend it!
Ligia E.
Reseda, CA
I love this product! I have dry skin and i feel like this primer actually hydrates my skin while priming my face! I have recently repurchased this product
Worth the price!
Katie R.
Richmond , Ky
This is hands down my favorite primer. My makeup goes on so smoothly. I have very dry skin and this primer has made mine skin way better. I've tried multiple primers. A little goes a long way. If you want an awesome primer that's not too pricey I recommend this one.
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
One of the best primers I have ever tried. It is a pore perfecting primer that doesn't dry out your face. It also feels slightly moisturizing. I bought it at Ulta and the packaging looks so luxurious. I have fair combo skin. I could not live without this product.
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this primer! It really makes your skin look flawless and goes on very smoothly. It helps your makeup stay on all day long and it smells good too. It also isn't too pricey. I definitely recommend it
Bernadette G.
Brighton, CO
I have combination skin and love this primer. It helps to blur my pores, moisturizes my skin and helps to keep my makeup on all day. Highly recommend!!!
Maureen d.
I absolutely love all the products Mally offers. This particular product helps reduce pores and fine lines so makeup does not set in.
Alisia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister bought this and I used it the other day on my make up. It looked pretty good all day, I liked it!
This primer blurs and fills in pores and helps foundation blend beautifully on the skin.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? I saw one of her YouTube tutorials the other day and she had used this. How easy is it to apply? Does it go on smoothly? Do you need to use a lot?
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
Why does it work so well?
Nicole K.
Holly Springs, NC
Do I put on my moisturizer before using this product or after using this product?