Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless uploaded by Katie R.Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless uploaded by Katie R.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally s Perfect Prep Poreless Illuminating Primer is the essential first step for any makeup routine. This formula has the same features and benefits as the original, but with a subtle shimmer that gives you a lit-from-within glow. Ultra lightweight, but still rich feeling, it creates the perfect, seamless canvas for your makeup by minimizing fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. It also hydrates your skin and seals in moisture so your skin feels radiant and your makeup looks morning fresh all day! Perfect Prep Poreless Illuminating Primer see more...

• Do I put on my moisturizer before using this product or after usi...2 Answers
  • Why does it work so well?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I saw one of her YouTube tutorials the oth...5 Answers
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mally's face primer!!!! I have combination skin, and it goes on like silk.  I have read reviews saying this product is greasy, but I totally disagree, it is pore minimizing and moisturizing.  I think it is better than some of the other "heavy weight" primers out there: such as Benefit or Smashbox.  The packaging is different than the picture here on Influenster.  It now comes in a pump-which is a lot more sanitary and efficient.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Mally prep primer for about six months and I love it! I have the 1 ounce size and the jar it comes in is huge but I figured there wouldn't be that much product in there, but there is! It has lasted me since April of this year and I still have half the jar left! I made the mistake of putting way to much on the first few times I tried the product so use this sparingly, a little goes a long way. First impressions- it has a beautiful light pink hue to it and smells pretty neutral. What makes this product a true win for me is the consistency; it literally feels like butter and when I rub it into my skin it is so incredibly soft and makes my skin so smooth. I put this primer on my forehead(I tend to get oily there mostly) and the sides of my nose(to blend outward), and my chin and blend outward spreading throughout my face. After rubbing in my skin feels even, soft, and doesn't have a greasy silicone feeling to it either. I am very used to using silicone based primers but this feels different; I love it! It is a high end primer so you're looking upwards of $35+, but I think this primer is super soft and evens out my skin beautifully, I recommend it!
Maureen d.
I absolutely love all the products Mally offers. This particular product helps reduce pores and fine lines so makeup does not set in.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I don't know how I ever lived with out this. It makes everything look better. With my sensitive skin intisr harsh or agitate my skin.
Tia A.
I wasn't impressed by this primer. It didn't work as well as Benefit's The POREfessional and left my skin feeling oily. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Jamie L.
I have ultra dry skin- this was NOT the primer for me. If you have normal to oily skin this is fantastic, but not for dryer skin types. I have mine to a friend that has normal skin and she is obsessed! It isn't bad, It just didn't work for me.
Karen M.
VENICE, FL
This is officially my favorite face primer! It's kind of a spongey feel right out of the container and that was a little weird to get past. The spongey feel makes it easier to not over-do it though! I only needed to press my finger in lightly twice to cover my face. I have a sweating problem so anything that makes my face look less oily and shiny I am a fan of. :) Try it out, it's awesome!
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
This primer is amazing. It smooths skin and large pores. It mattifies and helps keep me shine free throughout the day too. It is a little expensive but a little goes a long way.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
This is my "walk on" product I can't do my makeup without it now. It works so nicely and makes my skin feel so soft.
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
This is the key to looking really really great, use it alone, it literally makes your fact glow and covers up flaws, or under makeup, wow does it do the trick, this is my secret for flawless skin, and iam 50 years old.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? I saw one of her YouTube tutorials the other day and she had used this. How easy is it to apply? Does it go on smoothly? Do you need to use a lot?
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
Why does it work so well?
Nicole K.
Holly Springs, NC
Do I put on my moisturizer before using this product or after using this product?